Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cygnus Summer Update

Quote Originally Posted by BladeStorm View Post
    All I really care about is cygnus. I am going to start playing again just for it since cygnus characters are faster and easier to play. hopefully it will give me the boost I need to get my 56 brawler/63 fighter to 3rd job, since the first one is always the hardest.
    Agreed, i got my equips, i love my dmg, notta problem.
    im still just exited about the new classes.

Mushmom

I don't even know what to say about the hammer thing. This is definitely going to make a lot of merchants VERY wealthy. :|

I'm still confused on how the making of the KOC is done...Can i log on with say my 200 hero (don't have 1) and go to the place and talk to the giant bird thingy and get a KOC made based off that character, or do I have to make a whole new character entirely to make a KOC. Also, is it every 10 levels above 20 your main is the more ap u get or is it every 10 levels u get with your main after making your KOC, the extra ap u get..

Still confused really complicated shtuff...
    questions r a bit confusing too lol..
    null set [ ]

Quote Originally Posted by xtreme702 View Post
    I'm still confused on how the making of the KOC is done...Can i log on with say my 200 hero (don't have 1) and go to the place and talk to the giant bird thingy and get a KOC made based off that character, or do I have to make a whole new character entirely to make a KOC. Also, is it every 10 levels above 20 your main is the more ap u get or is it every 10 levels u get with your main after making your KOC, the extra ap u get..

Still confused really complicated shtuff...
    questions r a bit confusing too lol..
    See my post here to see how to make a Cygnus

And I'm not sure where you are getting ap from. Cygnus gets 6 ap per level up to level 70, which is when they start getting 5 ap per level like normal classes. You might be confusing it with the "Blessing of the Sprite" skill, in which it's level is determined by the parent char.
    Spoiler!

Banned

Oh god.

Unless these hammers turn out to be 20k a pop, and even then people would buy them, this update sucks.

Icon14

Quote Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
    Wizet did not just make the "Hands" skill for no reason when maple first came out in korea.

Yes, wizet, because Nexon != Wizet. Enough said here.
    Nexon bought Wizet. >_>

And this is why I hoarded Diamonds. Time to sell them for ~10m each! =D

Lol at the stupid hammer.
    Whatever. I'm probably gonna grab a few, maybe sell some self-created-9-slot-top-bottoms.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by Neothisis View Post
    Nexon bought Wizet. >_>
    nope.

Nexon is the parent company that created wizet to handle certain projects and games for nexon. it is, was, and always has been a arm of nexon. someone didnt create wizet, then nexon bought them, because for all intensive purposes, it was always nexon under the wizet team... hence why years ago when maplestory went on beta in korea *I have been playing nexon games for nearly ten years, and kept up on the korea games even though I never played them*, you downloaded the game from nexon's download servers. heck, when mapleglobal went into beta, you downloaded the client from the nexon.co.kr website.

little history. nexon first brought games to the united states in 1995-1996 in the form of nexustk, the english version of nexon's baram. they followed it with a few other games, including dark ages, and shattered galexy. most of the other ones failed, or never entered beta and were cancelled early.

eventually, nexon decided to close its american branch, and that group bought the rights to continue their current games, and became kru interactive. this happened around the time nexon worked to bring mapleglobal into existance.

for those of us who were in mapleglobal's banner, nexon usa didnt exist, because we were simply being handled by a team in korea. eventually after the game left beta, they eventually formed the north american offices.

but throughout every single step of maplestories existance, it has been a nexon game. wizet, a registered company was started by, and remains apart of nexon.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

So is it wise to sell a 6atk wg right now for over 1x mil, wait until the update and the economy to crash, then buy a 8atk one D:?
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

*runs to write a fanfiction about how emailbox is the real black magician, who has been corrupted by greed for fictional money that they would hoarde necessities like a bank speculator*

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]