Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cygnus Summer Update

Icon11

Quote Originally Posted by BladeStorm View Post
    nope.

Nexon is the parent company that created wizet to handle certain projects and games for nexon. it is, was, and always has been a arm of nexon. someone didnt create wizet, then nexon bought them, because for all intensive purposes, it was always nexon under the wizet team... hence why years ago when maplestory went on beta in korea *I have been playing nexon games for nearly ten years, and kept up on the korea games even though I never played them*, you downloaded the game from nexon's download servers. heck, when mapleglobal went into beta, you downloaded the client from the nexon.co.kr website.

little history. nexon first brought games to the united states in 1995-1996 in the form of nexustk, the english version of nexon's baram. they followed it with a few other games, including dark ages, and shattered galexy. most of the other ones failed, or never entered beta and were cancelled early.

eventually, nexon decided to close its american branch, and that group bought the rights to continue their current games, and became kru interactive. this happened around the time nexon worked to bring mapleglobal into existance.

for those of us who were in mapleglobal's banner, nexon usa didnt exist, because we were simply being handled by a team in korea. eventually after the game left beta, they eventually formed the north american offices.

but throughout every single step of maplestories existance, it has been a nexon game. wizet, a registered company was started by, and remains apart of nexon.
    Ah...well, I knew it was something like that, didn't remember exactly how Nexon and Wizet were related. Thanks Blade. =D Haven't seen you around in a while either.

Let's go, 60 DEX saunas!
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

Drake

Quote Originally Posted by azn4anime View Post
    Let's go, 60 DEX saunas!
    UGH. I hope this never makes it to KMS.
    Spoiler!

hmm, so ele wands have 7 slots.. If we get those extra slots because you gached deal, then thats a potential 10 slot ele wand, then add 2 more slots..

a 12 slot ele wand!??
    2 slot MoNs!??
    5 slot glasses!??

oh the humanity mapleosity!
    Spoiler!

|~Yookie~~~~~~~~lvl 6X Fiona~|~Murblox~~~~~~~~lvl 5X Lann~|~Schezerade~~~~~~lvl 6X Evie~|

I'm not surprised really. This is gonna be a hot product and everyone knows the main goal of nexon is to make money.
    Good evening

Mushmom

Maker skill! yay!

im lvl 55 so this is cool
    Current Levels:

Oh gawd, the hammer is a HORRIBLE idea. As if people with NX didn't make enough money.

I miss pre-cashshop MS ;-;
    Atleast before NX users got gigantic advantages over non-NX users.
    (yes, I realise MTS exists, but its impossible to sell anything that isn't uber-godly, and even those barely go for any NX)

Well I think Nexon was using they're brains a little(very little) when they made a 2 times attempt limit with hammers. So if both hammers fail then your stuck with the original number of slots, but I bet they'll release an item later that negates/protect an item from failed hammer attempts.

Thunder God

Quote Originally Posted by paracelsus View Post
    Well I think Nexon was using they're brains a little(very little) when they made a 2 times attempt limit with hammers. So if both hammers fail then your stuck with the original number of slots, but I bet they'll release an item later that negates/protect an item from failed hammer attempts.
    Failed Hammer Attempts? The hammer doesn't fail. Only the scroll you use to fill the slot can fail.

And some poster above inferred that this was a Gach item. The hammer is an NX item.

I honestly don't see this as a problem. If anything, it will stem the ridiculous inflation. What are you paying for an 8Attk WG right now? It will go down. The item is what you want, so who cares if the price lowers? If the bar gets raised for the max potential of an item, then existing top tier items will fall in price. This means you get more for your meso. The market shifts toward the buyer, which is something desperately needed in GMS right now.

If you play this game just to gain mesos, you've missed the point.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I'm quitting maple for good

Lmao i was just reading this on basil
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    Frogs own.
    STEAM: iWeezy