Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where should I train?

Just turned 30 woohoo!!

Any suggestions on where to train? CPQ is bad for me right now...can't hit anything...lol

Should I just base my training areas on a warriors training areas?

Quote Originally Posted by death759 View Post
    so shuold i max out soul or slash bash
    Quote Originally Posted by death759 View Post
    and is my dex 3 above my level or is it the same level i need help
    Great going when you could have just edited your post and between those posts were ONLY 1 MINUTE.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomchakalaka View Post
    Just turned 30 woohoo!!

Any suggestions on where to train? CPQ is bad for me right now...can't hit anything...lol

Should I just base my training areas on a warriors training areas?
    Training spots should be extremely similar between the knights and their counterpart jobs. Try Horny Mushrooms/Zombie Mushrooms in the mini dungeon. If it won't work for you, try KPQ or Sand Rats
    by Cryopon

Slime

Gah, Death, you tard... way to come in here and tard it all up...

So, this thread is a waste of time, and everyone ignore it. /thread
    Current Goals: 2nd Job [X] Level 50 [] 3rd Job [] 100 mil [] Scrolled Snowshoes [] Scrolled WG []

Drake

From 1-30, you can train where normal Warriors train, as you get all the same moves other than Soul.

Then, towards the mid 50s, you can train at different places thanks to Rush and Blade.

@death759: Dex is always 368 above your level. If it's different by even 1 number, you have to restart as a Flame Wizard, then make a Perma Beginner to level 59, with 56.79% exp. After that, your Soul Master will be imbued with a secret weapon that will make WoW obsolete, then you become the GM King of Maplestory.

Then you go conquer Dungeon and Fighter. Understood?
    Spoiler!

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGuy View Post
    @death759: Dex is always 368 above your level. If it's different by even 1 number, you have to restart as a Flame Wizard, then make a Perma Beginner to level 59, with 56.79% exp. After that, your Soul Master will be imbued with a secret weapon that will make WoW obsolete, then you become the GM King of Maplestory.

Then you go conquer Dungeon and Fighter. Understood?
    ... ... LOL
    Not back. Front.

Slime

In an attempt to bring some actual information to this thread...

If you put points into Soul as your first attacking skill (after you max HP increase, of course) or even if you do it later, the Pig Mini Dungeon near Henesys is good EXP thanks to the Agent Badge quest. Grinding on the Pigs there also works well if you want to run around in that area for half an hour. -_-
    Current Goals: 2nd Job [X] Level 50 [] 3rd Job [] 100 mil [] Scrolled Snowshoes [] Scrolled WG []

Banned
    you know, in some asian place with mah asian buds

@ OrangeGuy
    ROFL

If you're REALY REALY REALY REALY REALY REALY REALY REALY funded you can do pig beach 10-13, ant tunnel 13-18, evil eyes 18-23, ligators 23-25, and Curse Eyes lvl 25-28 and Lupins lvl 28-30.
    Then do CPQ 30-40. Then do Buffies at 40-45. Then do windraiders from 45-60. Then from 60-65 buy HH leech. Then 65-70 buy BF leech. You'll be lvl 70 in 2 days =D. XD

OMG DONT FORGET VOODOOS/HOODOOS AT LVL 39!!

Icon9

Quote Originally Posted by DexlessDKFTW View Post
    In an attempt to bring some actual information to this thread...

If you put points into Soul as your first attacking skill (after you max HP increase, of course) or even if you do it later, the Pig Mini Dungeon near Henesys is good EXP thanks to the Agent Badge quest. Grinding on the Pigs there also works well if you want to run around in that area for half an hour. -_-
    This is exactly what i did, and with that pendant and the 30 min training i usually lvled at least once in there. I also did it on my Thunder Breaker, but uhh... w/e Just be careful if you decide to go afk. The pigs tend to run everywhere and you might get knocked down and die from constant hits. D:
    Goals:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Jezpo View Post
    @ OrangeGuy
    ROFL

If you're REALY REALY REALY REALY REALY REALY REALY REALY funded you can do pig beach 10-13, ant tunnel 13-18, evil eyes 18-23, ligators 23-25, and Curse Eyes lvl 25-28 and Lupins lvl 28-30.
    Then do CPQ 30-40. Then do Buffies at 40-45. Then do windraiders from 45-60. Then from 60-65 buy HH leech. Then 65-70 buy BF leech. You'll be lvl 70 in 2 days =D. XD

OMG DONT FORGET VOODOOS/HOODOOS AT LVL 39!!
    No. Just...no. There are so many things wrong with this post I can cry and assume you're like, 10 years old or something.

Also, make Billy Mays GTHO off your avatar please.

Anyways, Pig Beach or Caution: Falling Down?

I might make a Dawn Warrior later, so I just wanna know ;3. I trained faster at Caution: Falling Down, but that was on my Bandit and Cleric, so would Pig Beach be better for Dawn Warriors?
    Hey cools I don't have a spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by pWnZIngY0U34 View Post
    mayB try bigfoot. its godd exp to lvl up with

ops i mean good*
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreme702 View Post
    CDFA's just a total dumbass half the forum knows that by now...

Quote Originally Posted by CDFA View Post

Anyways, Pig Beach or Caution: Falling Down?

I might make a Dawn Warrior later, so I just wanna know ;3. I trained faster at Caution: Falling Down, but that was on my Bandit and Cleric, so would Pig Beach be better for Dawn Warriors?
    Caution: Falling Down would be better. The monsters there mob up easily and the spawn is a lot better than Pig Beach.