Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Where should I train? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where should I train?

Drake

Here are some good maps for KMS Soul Masters:

30-35: Scorpions
    36-40: CPQ
    50-60: C 1 Map
    61-70: C2 Map
    71-75: Gobies or C2
    76-85: Gobies

Rest is up to you
    Spoiler!

Banned

Lol'd, cause you're missing 41-49.

If you don't want to CPQ, an alternative would be nightmares in NLC/haunted mansion til 40, then you can probably hit up truckers in Singapore.

Slime

Don't forget the Z Mushy Mini Dungeon, anyone!
    Current Goals: 2nd Job [X] Level 50 [] 3rd Job [] 100 mil [] Scrolled Snowshoes [] Scrolled WG []

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by death759 View Post
    so shuold i max out soul or slash bash
    Go with Soul. Sure, it might have lower damage. But it sticks around for awhile (thus dealing more along the lines of DPS instead), attacks while you use other skills, and doesn't use HP. Plus, you can use it to give partial flank protection from enemies when they surround you. It kinda is weak, but it really helps in training (by giving you an effective double attack, and taking some tension off grind), whereas the slash blast heightens the sense of uphill grind by also detracting hp.

Umm, the best thing until about level 18 or so is just to trust the quests offered for noblesse. I got to 1-18 in about 4 hours, then the last little bit was kinda tough, due to bubblings. They give like 2500 for quest completion on some of these, it REALLY helps. Stop grinding, and start trying quests people.

Jr. Necki

Quote Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post
    Go with Soul. Sure, it might have lower damage. But it sticks around for awhile (thus dealing more along the lines of DPS instead), attacks while you use other skills, and doesn't use HP. Plus, you can use it to give partial flank protection from enemies when they surround you. It kinda is weak, but it really helps in training (by giving you an effective double attack, and taking some tension off grind), whereas the slash blast heightens the sense of uphill grind by also detracting hp.

Umm, the best thing until about level 18 or so is just to trust the quests offered for noblesse. I got to 1-18 in about 4 hours, then the last little bit was kinda tough, due to bubblings. They give like 2500 for quest completion on some of these, it REALLY helps. Stop grinding, and start trying quests people.
    Wow really? Slash Blast>>>> Soul. Boo hoo we lose some HP from out skill, but maybe that's why we are warriors and get crazy amount of HP. Slash blast is a very useful skill as it hits up to 6 monsters whilst soul blade only hits up to 5. Soul is also very useless in the high levels. It does max of 200 dmg for me, which is extremely useless.
    Also the flank part. Sure it attacks and stuns them. MAYBE. The stun would barely even help you. It just delays you getting hit. Soul is not reliable at all... and it's not dependent as an attack at all.

Edit: I'm going to ask where should I train my level 52 dw atm.
    My equips suck right now.
    17 acc 3 dex 5 slot bandana (only good thing)
    4 str 10slots white chainmail
    9 acc 5 dex gloves
    1 w.attk 3m.attk black raggedy
    4str 71 attack 6 slots jap map
    3 dex 7 slots yss
    1/1/1/1 spiegelmann neckalace.
    Proud Retired Jr. Master of Yellonde HiddenStreet

1234 Why Are You Reading This(if only to stalk me) Avenue

Wait... what is Caution: Falling Down, and what's with pig beach, i've never been to either.
    I've been training in the ant tunnels and doing quests till now with my DW, 29.
    Max Combo=~6500 Level = 51 Awesomeness = MAX Guild = EnvyElite Server = Khaini
    Arans= AWSOME, mostly because, I like wolves, and I like polearms, so both together and I'm all set for life. XD

Quote Originally Posted by DeceivedNoob View Post
    Caution: Falling Down would be better. The monsters there mob up easily and the spawn is a lot better than Pig Beach.
    where is Caution: falling down?

Jr. Necki

Caution Falling Down is located at the top of the map right next to Kerning. The top as in on top of the construction site.
    Proud Retired Jr. Master of Yellonde HiddenStreet

Quote Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post
    I'm level 64 DW now and I got rid of soul at level 36 or so because that was when i learned how awsome Soul blade is. However i still use Slash Blast since its the strongest single target move until level 70 so its up to u... you can either be useful during boss battles or have to deal with a useless sprite. Either way u get better moves 30 or 70 plus
    "One who knows nothing can understand nothing"

Quote Originally Posted by Merciless View Post
    I am putting the 'where should I train threads' up in these KoC sections, as you can probably see, they should follow the same format of post (woo for ctrl+c, ctrl+v)

Since these KoC subsections are just newly created, might I say, thank you to the admins that made this happen.

May this thread be devoted to where to train a Mighty Dawn Warrior, Like the other "where should I train threads" this will follow the same system.

So, the reason why I am creating these threads is because they have new skills, and therefore different places to train.

Let people get used to their skills and find good places to train then come back and post here.
    Awesome guide, thank you for this! It will really help me. Oh wait, I forgot... /sarcasm.