Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Where should I train?

Quote Originally Posted by Thorr View Post
    I cleaned house during the 2x event yesterday by training at Cold Eyes. I can say with great aplomb that Cold Eyes are good through your mid 40s. I started at lvl 38 and finished at lvl 46.

Cold Eyes have base Exp of 85, but this is what I ended up getting per kill -
    2x Event + 2x Card
    85 x 4 = 340 (Base)
    + 25.5 x 4 = 102 (30% Pendant of Spirit Bonus)
    + 12.75 x 4 = 51 (Collected 5 Cold Eye cards for the Book)
    Total = 493 Exp per Cold Eye

Leveled every 15-20 minutes. Also got drops -
    1x Icicles
    2x 60% Helmet for Def
    2x lvl 40 Thief gloves
    4x Pink Cone Hat
    4x Red Distinction
    1x Chaos Scroll 60% (yup, really)
    4x other misc armour

Overall, crazy good stuff. I recommend staying with cold eyes in Sleepywood for as long as you can stand it.
    I also did Incredibly well at Cold eyes. I started around level 32 and I'm now 44... 2days...

The loot was pretty intense... Although I'm not sure what i should keep and what i should vendor D:

Anyone play on Bellocan want to be my friend? Maybe give me some MS advice?

Roids were pretty good for me at my 40-44, I got 4 levels during 2x, about 3% a minute or so.

I prefer the Roids mini dungeon over Area C-2. You can hit most of the platforms with fire pillar there. There aren't any safe spots (besides the portal), so you'll get hit pretty often and use a lot of pots though.

Thunder God

I did Roids through 50. It was decent because I was working on getting Agent Badges. But now at lvl 50, it takes 90 minutes+ of 2x to gain a level.

I am lvl 50 now and will next go to Selkie Jrs. Flame Pillar doesn't have quite the range of ice strike, and BWs don;t get Mp Drain, so training there isn't as cheap as doing it with my I/L wiz. However, the exp is good and at 4x, it flies fast. (KMS has a Selkie Jr mini-dungeon... WHy CAN'T WE HAVE THIS!!!!)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I'm quitting maple for good

Quote Originally Posted by Thorr View Post
    (KMS has a Selkie Jr mini-dungeon... WHy CAN'T WE HAVE THIS!!!!)
    KMS doesn't even have Singapore o.O
    I think you mean MSEA?
    Spoiler!

Thunder God

Probably.

They have Malaysia too.

IF you have the money to dump into a HELLACIOUS amount of potions, you can do Blue Kents as early as lvl 58. I was getting 18-19% in one casting of HS, even though my hit rate sucked. I went from 58-66 last night in about 2 hours on 4x with HS + HB + MW10.

It was nice, because as I gained levels and started missing less, my xp per unit of time just kept going up (the fact the 30% from the pendant kicked in helped a ton, too). Right before my last 4x expired, I was getting about 23% per casting of HS.

(Note that I had friends standing just outside the blue kent map buffing me, so they weren't leeching any of my xp)
    :: Araneu : 168 Bishop :: Kiensten : 132 Paladin ::

Quote Originally Posted by satoshi386 View Post
    Truckers(Magatia)
    This is old, but I just noticed. Truckers are in Singapore. =)
    Spoiler!

Abbotsford and Surrey, BC, in Canada, in an Igloo

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyxdude View Post
    Cold Eyes in Sleepywood Dungeon are awesome when you get a decent level fire pillar.
    Cold eyes are in Sleepywood Dungeon? I thought they were in Amoria, towards the Marriage Party quest.

EDIT:Srry I was thinking about Indigo Eyes.

I started training on Cold Eyes at level 31 with 4 fire pillar and in less than an hour I was level 33 with a level 10 fire pillar andI am almost 1 hko on them(they have like 50 hp left after.

Whats great though is that they're maps aren't full, in fact, there empty, just you and 200 Cold eyes. Today I'm aiming for level 37 with the 2X xp event Some guy at level 35 came to the same map I was on and used fire arrow. Don't use this as it can't mob!!!! And they'll all come and kill you.Use fire Arrow as a boss attacker, like in the MLDPQ against mano and stumpy the tree. So from level 31-49 fight cold eyes, then move to Roids in Ludi

Abbotsford and Surrey, BC, in Canada, in an Igloo

K so following Doom's guide, I have fought Cold Eyes since level 32, and I am now level 38. Cold Eyes leveled me up about every hour or so, but now they take about 1/2 a day to level me up. They now only give me 0.04 experience for every one I kill, and I am not strong enough to fight truckers or roids. What else is there to train on that will boost my exp, but wont take out a big chunk of my meso bag?

Thunder God

Considering that I did level 38-48 all on Cold eyes and it took all of 3 hours to do it, I don;t understand your problem. If I did 10 levels in 3 hours using 4x exp, then it should take 12 total hours at 1x exp. Sounds like you are not maximizing your spawn. At lvl 38, you are just getting to the point where you can 2hko Cold eyes. That's perfect.