Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manafai's 1st and 2nd job Thunder Breaker Guide

Drake

^^^^^^ is wrong.

At lower levels, when spears have a higher W. Attack than Knuckles, Knuckles are not used that often, due to SSK being a forced stab.

Knuckles overpower spears once you get Mastery.
    Spoiler!

Slime

Icon13

i was just talking about max damage, not overall damage. even when i was 24 and equipped my white rose i did less damage, and im prety sure 49 wep att is a lot more than lvl 20 knuckle. and why do you hate strikers?

edit: didnt know it was a forced stab, didnt really seem like it to me, ill check it out later
    hiatus? howzabout PIE-ate-us

Drake

Hate'em. Trying to PQ? They say: WTF WAI U NO USE SHARK WAVE?
    I go: I'm a marauder genius.

They kick me out of party.
    Spoiler!

Banned
    you know, in some asian place with mah asian buds

Strikers also can't do the new Ellin PQ and they don't get lots of quests regular Maplers get i.e. the sauna quest =P

Beginner

everybody's a critic :D oh well. also, i didn't know that high nergy charge meant it charges faster, that make things different now... oh well

Does energy charge gives more attack each lvl?
    Goals: lvl50 [x] ¸ lvl 70 [x], Zhelm [x ] (yesss), Cape with Att [x], 10 wa wg [ ], 50m [x], 100m [ ], 1bil [ ]

Drake

You could have tried looking up the Marauder Energy Charge on the database, or even type it in Google.

But the answer is yes.
    Spoiler!

Beginner

:confused: I don't really agree with any of the second job builds, they all seem to neglect corkscrew which should really be the main attack imo. Also, none of them considered the 10 points that could easily be taken out of booster because the skill doesnt improve, only the length of time it lasts. Leaving it at 10 is 100 seconds, thats plenty, and you can use them for corkscrew.

Drake

Quote Originally Posted by xClearAim View Post
    :confused: I don't really agree with any of the second job builds, they all seem to neglect corkscrew which should really be the main attack imo. Also, none of them considered the 10 points that could easily be taken out of booster because the skill doesnt improve, only the length of time it lasts. Leaving it at 10 is 100 seconds, thats plenty, and you can use them for corkscrew.
    I agree with some parts, but CSB doesn't ever become a main attack due to Energy Blast, and then Shark Wave.
    Spoiler!

Beginner

but you cant use energy blast unless you're charged? and yea i was thinking that there's the shark thing at 3rd job so maybe not :P but I was dumb and maxed the summon in first job and left straight at 1, so all I have is sommersault kick. It can get me through cpq anyway