Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Manafai's 1st and 2nd job Thunder Breaker Guide

Beginner

Default Manafai's 1st and 2nd job Thunder Breaker Guide

This is for anyone interested in making a Thunder Breaker but isn't familiar with it just yet. I'll update this Guide when I'll expirience a 3rd job Tbreakers (I know cygnus isn't released yet in GMS but i test them as strikers in SEA). TBreakers are the Knights of Lightning based on the brawlers.

First of all since you begin in Erev there's no point in raising three snails so what I do i max out Nimble Feet first and then Recovery. Don't think too hard about AP distribution, just Auto Assign.

When you've reached level 10 (which will take you about 15 minutes or less if you do the training quest) go talk to Nineheart in the map you started the game and then choose to talk to Hawkeye (the NPC with orange hair and blue pirate-ish hat).
    Gratz, you're now officialy a TBreaker.
    Personally I like to use my first SP on Flash Fist, but you can also do Summersault Kick though it's not recommended because it start off kinda weak.
    There are three builds I can recommend

First Build, For PQers
    Lv 10: Flash Fist lv 1
    Lv 11~14: Bullet Time Maxed, Lv 2 Flash fist
    Lv 15~20: Flash fist maxed.
    Lv 21~27: SSK maxed, Dash lv 2
    Lv 28~30: Dash Maxed, Lightning lv 1

Final Build: Flash FistF[MAXED], Bullet Time[MAXED], SSK[MAXED], Dash[Maxed], Lightning[1].
    Reason: You want Bullet time because TBreakers that rely purely on DEX for accuracy will have a hard time hitting monsters and will resort to raising DEX higher than their lv and raising less STR. Bullet Time raises your accuracy (and avoidability) by +20 and it's passive so trust me when I say it's useful. Of course max Dash to sprint your way through the stages. Note, You can easily activate it by mistake even though in this build you do dash maxed and lightning lv 1 which makes dash use only 5 mp but you need to remember Tbreakers don't have the skill HP to MP like normal brawlers.
    Lightning himself isn't all that helpful. Even when maxed the best he hits when you're lv 30 is 150 and by then you won't really need him.

Second Build, For Killing Sprees
    Lv 10: lv 1 Flash fist OR lv 1 SSK
    Lv 11~17: Flash fist Maxed, SSK lv 2 OR SSK maxed Flash fist lv 2
    Lv 18~24: SSK maxed OR Flash fist Maxed
    Option 1:
    Lv 25~28: Bullet time maxed and lightning lv 2
    Lv 29~30: Lightning Lv 11
    Option 2:
    Lv: 25~30: Lightning maxed, Bullet time lv 1.

Final Build(1): Flash fist[MAXED], QM[MAXED], SSK[MAXED], Lightning[11], Dash[0].
    Final Build(2): Flash fist[MAXED], QM[1], SSK[MAXED], Lightning[MAXED], Dash[0].
    Reason: This build is for dedicated hunters who enjoy going wild on monsters and killing sprees. It let's them attack in either mob or 1vs1 in the earliest steps of the game and enjoy the hunt. Dash is useless for this type of people because they'll be moving around alot. In option one you willget much higher accuracy and lightning lv 11 which is bad, he will have 31 basic attack, that will do some good. If you really enjoy killing monsters and don't mind your accuracy, go with option 2 with lightning maxed (40 basic attack, the best as it gets) and BT lv 1 because it's betterthan doing Dash lv 1 and ustill get + 2 avoid and acc (which doesn't really make a difference).

Third build, Dashers
    Lv 10: Flash fist lv 1 OR SSK lv 1
    Lv 11~14: Dash maxed, lv 3 whichever attack you chose.
    lv 15~21: max out whichever attack you decided to raise, lv 1 other attack.
    Lv 22~27: max out the other attack you didn't raise earlier.
    Option 1:
    Spare point on Bullet time.
    Lv 28~30: max bullet time, lv 1 lightning.
    Option 2:
    Spare point on lightning.
    Lv 28~30: lv 11 lightning.

Final Build(1): Flash fist[MAXED], SSK[MAXED], bullet time[MAXED], Dash[MAXED], Lightning[1].(recommended)
    Final Build(2): Flash fist[MAXED], SSK[MAXED], Bullet time[0], Dash[MAXED],Lightning[11].
    Reason: This build is suited for those who are more potted then a regular striker because you'll find yourself using Dash alot thinking "It's only 5 MP, no problem" and hopefully smart enough not to click a direction key twice by mistake. I highly recommend the First option build because like I already said, you'll need that extra accuracy in the future and it's a passive skill. If you're going with the second option build then I hope for your sake you have alot of equips with insanely high DEX on them or you'll find yourself doing alot of MISS.

*DRAMATIC MUSIC*
    YOU'RE LEVEL 30!

Now then, here's your optional builds for the second job.

First Build, Better safe than sorry
    Lv 30: Corkscrew Punch (CSP) lv 1
    Lv 31~34: Improve maxhp increase maxed, lv 2 Knuckle Mastery
    Lv 35~40: Knuckle Mastery maxed
    Lv 41~47: CSP maxed, lv 2 Knuckle Booster
    Lv 48~53: Knuckle Booster maxed
    Lv 54: Energy Charge lv 2, Energy Blast lv 1
    Lv 55~61: Energy Charge maxed
    Lv 62~67: Energy Blast maxed, lv 2 Lightning Charge
    Lv 68~70: Lightning Charge lv 11

Final Build: CSP[MAXED], Improve maxhp increase[MAXED], Knuckle Mastery[MAXED], Knuckle Booster[MAXED], Energy Charge[MAXED], Energy Blast[MAXED], Lightning Charge[MAXED].
    Reason: First of all when you use CSP there's a small set of time where you don't take damage at all so by using it repeatedly(assuming it reaches a monster) you're invincible but wasting 20 MP every time you use it. Improve maxhp increase is important because you want as much HP as possible to help you survive. After that comes Knuckle Mastery for the extra accuracy and mastery of skills for better damage. CSP then is maxed so you can stop using Flash fist and SSK at last. Knuckle Booster to make CBS a bit faster and slide in more dmg. Energy charge for the extra accuracy, avoidability and weapon attack and energy blast because it's very strong. Lastly Lightning Charge lv 11 because although you do get higher attack, alot of monsters are strong to lightning so brute strengh is better.

Second Build, Massacring
    Lv 30: CSP lv 1
    Lv 31~34: Improve maxhp increase maxed, lv 2 Lightning Charge
    Lv 35~40: Lightning Charge maxed
    Lv 41: Energy Charge lv 2, Energy Blast lv 1
    Lv 42~48: Energy Blast Maxed, lv 4 Energy Charge
    Lv 49~54: Energy Charge Maxed, Knuckle Mastery lv 1
    Lv 55~61: Knuckle Mastery Maxed, Knuckle Booster Lv 2
    Lv 62~67: Knuckle Booster Maxed
    Lv 68~70: CSP lv 11

Final Build: CSP[11], Improve maxhp increase[MAXED], Energy Charge[MAXED], Energy Blast[MAXED], Knuckle Mastery[MAXED], Knuckle Booster[MAXED], Lightning Charge[Maxed].
    Reasons: The order allows you to use Lightning Charge and Energy Blast much sooner which is good especially in CPQ, everyone want a mass murderer on their party. Of course that applies normally only to poeple who chose to max BT during 1st job.. You'll find that FF is useful for a very long time so you raise Lightning Charge to bosst it even further. At lv 41 +2 On energy charge because that's when u get the benefit of +11 WA. Even if it's short lasting, it makes a huge difference. After lightning charge and energyblast uraise energy charge for all it's perks and only then move on to mastery and booster. CSP is lv 11 because due to the AP, it pretty much matches a normal brawlers CSP.

Third Build, Elemental Build
    Lv 31~34: Improve maxhp increase maxed, lv 2 Lightning Charge
    Lv 35~40: Lightning Charge Maxed
    Lv 41: Energy Charge lv 2, Knuckle Mastery lv 1
    Lv 42~48: Knuckle Mastery maxed, Energy Blast lv 1, Energy Charge lv 3
    Lv 49~54: Energy Charge Maxed, Energy Blast lv 2
    Lv 55~60: Energy Blast Maxed
    Lv 61~67: Knuckle Booster Maxed, CSP lv 2
    Lv 68~70: CSP lv 11
    Final Build: CSP[11], Energy Charge[MAXED], Energy Blast[MAXED], Knuckle Mastery[MAXED], Lightning Charge[MAXED], Knuckle Booster[MAXED].
    Reasons: Let me explain this order. This is for those who,like me, believe you can use FF is for a very long term and so you boost it's power with Lightning Charge. After that lv 2 energy charge because +11 WA makes a big difference and Knuckle Mastery for the better damage stability and acc perks. After that max energy charge for the extra buffs and energy blast because it's powerful. At lv 60 you're gonna have to start attacking faster andso you max booster. CSP lv 11 because due to the extra AP it will be about the same as a normal brawler's CSP.

Fourth Build, Suicidal
    Lv 31~37: CSP maxed, Energy Charge lv 2
    Lv 38~44: Energy Blast maxed, Energy Charge lv 3
    Lv 45~50: Energy Charge Maxed, Knuckle Mastery lv 1
    Lv 51~57: Knuckle Mastery maxed, lv 2 Knuckle Booster
    Lv 58~63: Knuckle Booster Maxed
    Lv 64~70: Lightning Charge maxed, improve maxhp increase lv 1
    Final Build: CSP[MAXED], Energy Charge[MAXED], Energy Blast[MAXED] Lightning Charge[MAXED], Knuckle Mastery[MAXED], Knuckle Booster[MAXED], Improve maxhp increase[1]
    Reasons: I beg of you, if you're not potted over your head and scrolled like god himself, DO NOT TAKE THIS BUILD OR YOU WILL REGRET IT. First you need the maxed out you attacking skills to make sure you kill the monsters before they kill you. Knuckle Mastery and Booster for better dmg stability and attacking speed for faster killing. Lightning Charge to boost your attacks even more and then improve maxhp increase cuz you already maxed everything else.

I hope this guide has has helped you, it took me alot of time to claculate the SP usage and order of skills. I came up with those builds by myself because I couldn't find other TBreaker guides yet. I based this guide on a previous one I wrote (but this guide is better) and hopefully I changed the skills names correctly.

The best final build is max FF max summ kik max qm and 11 lightning. So stop saying that we should put on dash...
    Goals: lvl50 [x] ¸ lvl 70 [x], Zhelm [x ] (yesss), Cape with Att [x], 10 wa wg [ ], 50m [x], 100m [ ], 1bil [ ]

Banned
    you know, in some asian place with mah asian buds

lmfao good point, dash sometimes hurts you more then you help you

Banned

sharingan, you're an idiot.

Jezpo, as you said yourself, sometimes it doesn't help. Once you hit marauder and above, that sometimes ends up being almost never.

The extra speed and jump is well worth it at that point, because you no longer even use FF, lightning is useless way before that, SSK is a little useless, but still has it's times; and BT isn't worth it once you get your endgame/near-endgame equips.

Banned

Icon1

ok, so then why don't you make a build?

Slime

Icon13

i think you should put 1 lightning first, then 2 straight and one ssk. then max fist, then max kick, then quick motion, then the dash move, lightning is almost completely useless. for second job, its a really good idea to get energy charge right off the bat. at lvl 20 u get a nice 20 wep att bonus, 20 acc, and 20 avoid, and takes barely anytime to charge, especially if mobbing. right now i have a lvl 42 breaker with max charge, 1 energy blast (or w/e), 1 corkscrew, 5 mastery, and 10 max hp increase, and its pretty friggin amazing. with just avg equips i can outdamage almost all of my friends who didnt go with energy charge.

*dont flame if i repeated anything that was in TS's build, there were way too many acronyms for me to bother to figure many out*
    hiatus? howzabout PIE-ate-us

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

Pointing out that you should be maxing SSK first because it's a mob skill... meaning you WILL train faster with it... not to mention if you use a fish spear/pumpkin spear, your damage will be godly and you can still use SSK (but not Flash Fist).

That's assuming Thunder Breakers are allowed to equip those weapons, and I don't see why they wouldn't be able to, but I haven't actually heard if they're not because they're KoC or something stupid. -shrug-
    Not back. Front.

Drake

People that keep saying to max Lightning are idiots. Lightning is, and forever will be, until level 120, USELESS. Dash is useful because you lose Backspin Blow.
    Spoiler!

Banned

well, lightning is really useless and sometimes gets in the way, for example,
    When you're trying to charge up your energy for energy charge to occur, lightning gets in the way when you attack. You're unable to remove lightning for some reason, and it often ks'es ppl who then therefore call you a noob.

Slime

Icon13

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchConnexUK View Post
    Pointing out that you should be maxing SSK first because it's a mob skill... meaning you WILL train faster with it... not to mention if you use a fish spear/pumpkin spear, your damage will be godly and you can still use SSK (but not Flash Fist).

That's assuming Thunder Breakers are allowed to equip those weapons, and I don't see why they wouldn't be able to, but I haven't actually heard if they're not because they're KoC or something stupid. -shrug-
    equipping any weapon besides a knuckle while using ssk lowers your dmg. at lvl 49 i equipped my 87 att guan yu polearm and did about half as much dmg as my lvl 30 pink tube with 65 attack. with koc brawler only knuckles are beneficial
    hiatus? howzabout PIE-ate-us