Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: OrangeGuy's (FAIL) Guide to the Perfect Dawn Warrior/Soul Master

Drake

Updated more 2nd Job Skill builds and a DEX part.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by ButtSecks View Post
    I am not a fan of soul blade, i feel like I am being lied to when they say its ranged. It barely hits past a quarter of the screen, but it does have its uses drawing in mobs out of range of slashblast. Also, it is a new skill so it makes more sense to max it to truly understand its uses.
    At max range, Soul Blade reaches to the other end of the screen.

Icon8 Question

Are you sure the "Extreme Grinding Build" is for the people who added 11 Soul? Because you said (continued if you didn't max out soul...
    I followed your first build and maxed out power strike and 11 soul.

Drake

I meant that it was an option if you wanted to master Soul. Soul isn't really a skill that is essential for a Soul Master, but some people choose to master it, so it's just an alternative build. Sorry for the confusion.
    Spoiler!

Icon8 I Didn't Mean't That

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGuy View Post
    I meant that it was an option if you wanted to master Soul. Soul isn't really a skill that is essential for a Soul Master, but some people choose to master it, so it's just an alternative build. Sorry for the confusion.
    :( I just want you to know that I followed your first build for 1st Job Dawn Warrior (LVL. 10) and for the 2nd job (Dawn Warrior LVL. 30), I don't know which one to choose, and you said continued if you didn't maxed soul (on the Extreme Grinding Build. Do I choose the Normal or Grinding? :confused:

Drake

As the title implies:

If you plan on not CPQing until level 50, I say the Extreme Grinding Build.

However, if you plan on CPQing, go the normal build.
    Spoiler!

Since dawn warriors are OPed as hell, CPQ isn't a bad place even if you lose, your damage is high enough to kill things in fewer hits than other people's damage.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

I have 1 question that i can not figure out why you started saving ap at lvl 90 for max brandish instead of lvl 91. Because With your current guide that would give you 33 ap at lvl 100 which would mean max brandish and the extra 3 points to put combo to 11 at lvl 100. It just makes more since to me to get advanced combo to lvl 11 at lvl 91 and be able to do more damage through the next lvls and lvl a little faster.

3rd job build error!
    Stop putting points on soul driver once it hits 21 and start putting then on soul charge. The end will be the same but this will get you more DPM sooner!

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by lionheart365 View Post
    3rd job build error!
    Stop putting points on soul driver once it hits 21 and start putting then on soul charge. The end will be the same but this will get you more DPM sooner!
    Um... no.
    Maxed driver does 75% damage.

That's not the same as level 21 driver (66% damage) with level 9 charge (109% damage), which comes out to be 71.94% damage (percents are multiplicative, not additive).