Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Sin Help?

Thread: Sin Help?

Beginner

Default Sin Help?

Well I have a sin and its really good but when it comes to cpq it can't mob and it keeps dying. I can hardly even hit. It will be a miracle for me to even get over 30 points. Does anyone have any Tips for me for cpq?

everyone sucks at CPQ when they start so all you have to do if keep going... as for the missing, umm that doesn't sound right. with nimble body and the sin stats you should be hitting everything.

yeah... sins and bowmen should be the only classes that can hit 100% of the time at lvl 30, because of the dex... even if the sin was dexless and you are doing it correctly you should still hit...

mind telling us your stats?
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    This thread quickly turned into who all wants to sex up Merciless.

Beginner

I meant i can hardly hit because of them mobing me, like i can only hit 1s beacuse of the punching.

When they're really getting close to you, and you're right next to a wall, use darksight and walk past them. If you have plenty of room, then try backshooting. Face away from them, jump, turn their way, and shoot. Repeat that. There are some videos on youtube on backjumping.

Beginner

ok, thanks I'll try to look it up.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Once you max Haste, that problem goes away. 3x-4x as a sin are some of the hardest lvls because of the lack of mobbing. However, skills like Haste, Flash Jump, Shadow Partner, and Avenger balance out the sin by the end.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    Once you max Haste, that problem goes away. 3x-4x as a sin are some of the hardest lvls because of the lack of mobbing. However, skills like Haste, Flash Jump, Shadow Partner, and Avenger balance out the sin by the end.

This is true all sins have that problem when u first start at cpq. keep training there and the more you lvl things will get easier once you get haste and ur dmg increases.
    http://s578.photobucket.com/albums/ss230/s333BriaN/?action=view&current=s333BriaN10x.jpg
    Scania > *

Just stay in rooms 1/2 till you lvl up more.
    Spoiler!