Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Dawn Warrior - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dawn Warrior

I'm sorry but:
    death759 < noob

DEX should be twice your level but should be capped early on (around 40~75).

You can take d3k0y's view of dex but that's just more trouble on your part (in this case, A LOT of trouble for YOU)

*edit*
    you're disconnecting every hour is probably because of that pendant that increases exp gain by 10%. it's glitched.
    by Cryopon

hold why shuold dex be twice my level again
    Play Maple Story Only If you Have nothing to Do in Real Life

Quote Originally Posted by death759 View Post
    hold why shuold dex be twice my level again
    It's so you can wear your equipment from levels 10-40. You stop adding dex from 60-90 (depending on your funding) as after that you need all the str you can get for damage.

That being said, you've shown time and time again that you really know nothing about the Warrior class. Take offense all you want, but you're asking some really simple **** that, as far as Maplestory is concerned, is common sense. Go find an extremely in depth warrior guide (not a dawn warrior, a basic warrior) and educate yourself. A dawn warrior is a subclass of a warrior, so most if not everything that applies to warriors applies to dawn warriors as well. The reason why you're pissing people off is because not only are you asking basic, basic questions, but you're also asking it with piss poor grammar and spelling (as a new member, all this shows is that you don't GIVE a ****), making way too may threads (which says to me that you don't completely know how a forum works), and then you were lashing out at everyone the other day. It's not cool, in fact it's ****in pathetic.

Read a warrior guide. Hell, read SEVERAL guides, and quit expecting the members of this forum to hold your hand.

Feels good man

ok but i thought dawn warriors are better then warriors

oh also for the cygnus quest after you defeated 250 mushrooms were do you find francis

Drake

Quote Originally Posted by bliphgar View Post
    It's so you can wear your equipment from levels 10-40.
    LOL wut ? The only warrior equips that require dex are the ribgol sword and night raven's wing . DEX is only for accuracy and only accuracy .
    SienZPaladin , lv 172 Paladin ~
    ~ KoClSienZ , lv 120 Wind Breaker
    SienZGenesis , lv 200 Bishop ~
    ~ SienZUltimus , lv 49 Assassin

Lvling record personal best : lvl 1~69 under 24 hrs

I <3 Pooky !

Yo i cant Land a single hit with my warrior and my dex is 30 the same as my level i cant hit shyt in the monster carnival

yeah, this is one of the many* reasons why dex should be around 40-70.

but looking into your case, you seem unfunded. get your dex to maybe 70 or so, or start over.
    by Cryopon

Drake

Get sniper pills . But considering this is your first character , it's normal that you can't hit anything . Get your dex to like 50~60 .
    SienZPaladin , lv 172 Paladin ~
    ~ KoClSienZ , lv 120 Wind Breaker
    SienZGenesis , lv 200 Bishop ~
    ~ SienZUltimus , lv 49 Assassin

Lvling record personal best : lvl 1~69 under 24 hrs

I <3 Pooky !

My base dex is at 40 because I have 15 in the blessing (15 acc and 15 w.atk! woooo) and I have one of those accuracy danas. After mastery + some levels I can hit anything in CPQ but what I'm worried about is after CPQ or when I begin to fight bosses and train on harder monsters where else am I gonna get more accuracy?
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100