Skill Build-
-Total Points-61
10-Lightning-1
11-17-SSK-SomerSault Kick + 1 Straight
18-23-Straight + 1 Quick Motion
25-27-Quick Motion
28-30-Lightning or Dash

Build Explanation
OK. So the First Thing you really need to Speed up the Early Levels is SomerSault Kick. I know it's a Kinda Slow move but think Would you Rather be doing 100's to One Monster, costing 16 MP each or be doing At Least 80's to 5-6. Do the Math.

Next. Is Straight. It really also speeds up the Mobbing, I.E: say you were Mobbing and 1 gets too close so just hit one button and you killed it and saved you 50 Mesos for the HP Pot. It's really just an Addition to the Mobbing Industry.

Third, is Quick Motion, see when you have Low DEX and you are barely hitting levels your own Level, It's either time to spend 2mil on DEX scrolls or Get This instead. It's Passive so It doesn't Require Much but a 100% worth EXP. This is quite Crucial Either Earlier or Now,See this is mainly the levels you spend at Kerning PQ,and the Crocs can be a waste of Precious Mana and MP Pots if you Can't even hit them. So this would be the time to Fix That. See, by Earlier I meant you could switch the Straight and QM around, Care to Inter switch the two if you like.

Last is Lightning, or Dash, Both have thier Cons, like, Lightning becomes Pretty much useless since it's a big BEGINNER helper. But the Skill has Pros too like being able to sit around and just let the Skill hit for you just having to come back every 5 minutes can be a pain.

Dash has it's Pros and Cons too. Like Dash Becomes useless at third job Because of Transformation, Transformation has a sort of Haste Effect Rendering Dash useless and another Con is that Dash Turns off as soon as you change direction it turns off. Since Pirates are constantly Mobbing and changing direction, it would be a waste of MP, So to say like if you're inching up too a Mob and accidently Activate Dash you will take unneccesary Touch Damage.
but it's Pros are Equal Weighing.Like In Himes and places as such it is Mandatory.And Means of Traveling...to Save Mesos you could travel to wherever.
But if you see the Cons Outweigh the Pros,InterChange the Two.

sorry for the Wall of text, but it is Neccesary to tell you all what you need to hear.

im On Yellonde
For Any Specific Questions My IGN is TakerSoul and my main is HuntMasses

I'll have a 2nd Guide here soon when i Experience it.
Thank you
Kind Suggestions will be loooked at.