Thread: Which is better

Icon1 Which is better

I'm debating which is better.The Brawler Pirate better or the Thunder Breaker Pirate. Idk cause I'm not that that high of a level but I want any opinion. State which one and why.:D

Me personally its even cause I like thunder/lightning, and Pirates are strong either way although the classes skill are slightly different and the ability pints aren't five but six.:(
    Just Chilin on max

Banned
    you know, in some asian place with mah asian buds

defineately go thunder breaker. They have a marauder skill (energy charge and energy blast) in 2nd job which pwns monsters. Like you said, they also get 6 ap points instead of 5. It's also easier to Lvl as a KoC because of all the missions you get from NeinHart.

if ur not planning on going past 120 then i would suggest thunder breaker simply because they ARE stronger than the regular Brawler at low levels. However, if it's your life ambition to be one of the best players in the game, make a reg Brawler. However, I would reccomend a dit over a brawler, but I wont go into that to reduce spam/flame.

In first job (as far as I've got on both of mine), Thunder Breakers are very strong, even stronger than Brawlers, because SSK and Quick Motion (acc/avoid skill) max out with 10 less SP than the corresponding Brawler skills, meaning they get stronger much faster. Also, the sprite is always nice... You destroy mobs extremely fast with its help.

If you are very into character control, there's a big difference between the two, because Thunder Breakers don't get Backspin Blow, which means they use different combos of skills to maximize invincibility time and damage dealt.
    Spoiler!