Thread: Agent Roca and Matthias Cygnus quest guide.

Default Agent Roca and Matthias Cygnus quest guide.

I'm wondering if this could be beneficial to the site.

Nienheart will guide you to Roca in Henesys after reaching level 13 in Ereve.

Roca is found in the bottom right part of henesys, left of the portal.
    Quest name: (A Cynical Orange Mushroom)

He will explain the presence of weird mushrooms around the area, and ask you to defeat 50 Cynical Orange Mushrooms and obtain a mushroom doll. Go to the hill east of Henesys(Next map over) and climb up the hill until you find a portal with an odd sign.

Defeat 50 of them, and a mushroom doll will eventually drop from them.

Return to Roca to complete the quest.
    The rewards/EXP are unknown to me so far. Sorry about that.

You will be able to start a new quest, "A black Shadow in the Pig Farm"

Talk to Roca, and head over to the Rainforest East of Henesys.

With your mouse, click several areas around the bottom part until a strange figure appears. After this, report back to Roca to finish the quest.

Once level 14, you will be able to start a quest called "Revolt of the Pigs"
    Talk to Roca again, and this time defeat 100 Pigs and 50 Ribbon pigs, along with picking up 1 Pig Doll dropped from them. An ideal spot to do this is Pig Beach in Lith Harbor.
    Once done, You have completed your mission in Henesys. Talk to Roca again and he will tell you to go back to Ereve and talk to Neinheart, after giving you a pig doll and his mission form.

Go back to Ereve and recieve a new mission, to talk to Matthias in Kerning City.

He is located in the far west side of Kerning City's town. Talk to him to initiate "Hidden Inside the Trash Can"

After he asks you to go to the subway, enter the area with all the bubblings and click on the several trash cans in the area. One of them has a bubbling doll in it, which you must bring back to Mattias.
    Experience: 800

(Fake Doll)
    The doll is fake, so Matthias will ask you to defeat 100 Bubblings and obtain 30 bubbling dolls from them.
    Go the subway and do so. It's not that hard, since the dolls are a common drop.

After giving him the thirty dolls, you will gain 2200 EXP

Talk to him again and then head over to Mr. Pickall.(I shall Pick 'Em All!)

He explains he wasn't paid, and asks for 10 "Old Keys" which drop from bubblings. Head back to the subway and hunt for 10 of them.

Give him the keys, and he'll give you the real doll. Head back to Matthias to finish the quest.
    You will gain 2000 EXP. Get the doll and his mission report, then head back to Neinheart.

So uh. How did I do?

Don't kill me for the double post, But I don't think I should edit the first one.

After recieving the third mission from Neinheart, Head to Elinnia to find Agent Hersha. She's in the middle-right part of town, and doesn't have very many other NPCS around her.

Talk to her to receive the first mission. (Maybe It's Arwen!)
    She suspects Arwen the Fairy, and tells you to get clear tree sap.

Head to the very top of "The Tree That Grew" North of Elinnia by teleporting up the left side of it. At the very top, talk to the small stump with water pouring out of it to recieve clear tree sap.

Head back to Elinnia and give Arwen the Fairy the sap. She will happily accept it and give you 2500 EXP.

Go back to Hersha and she will all of a sudden suspect the plants. (The Plants are Suspicious!) These are the brown plants shaped like wooden staves in the north part of Elinnia. Head up to Northern Elinnia(Preferably The Tree That Grew) And hit the plants to gain items called "Fruit". Once you have 10 of them, head back to Hersha and she will check the charts.
    EXP: 3500

Talk to her to receive a new mission "Maybe It's Grendel!". Quickly enter Grendel the Really Old's house and it will be empty. Click the several books around the room, and a whole lot of blue mushrooms will spawn! You can defeat them all if you'd like. Head back to Hersha with the results.
    EXP: 4000
    And that's Elinnia's Mission. Head back to Neinheart to recieve the next mission.

Talk to him to complete the mission and receive 5000 EXP. To start the next one, you need to be level 25.

He will ask you to recieve an item before you go to Perion. Talk to him again to recieve the Detector, and he will ask you to deliver it to Agent 10 Boogies in Perion. Head back to Victoria Island again...

10 Boogies can be found right next to the portal leading to the street corner on the east side. Talk to her.
    She'll give you 600 EXP after you give her the detector, Talk to her to start "Wooden Mask"

She will tell you that the "Puppeteer"(Doll Master) is trying to take control of the monsters in Excavation Site II.

You have to kill 1000!!... Or 500, no wait, 200 of them.

Head over there from Rocky Road III and defeat 200 Wooden Masks, along with getting a Wooden Mask Doll.

After receiving 5000 EXP from her, talk to her again to start "Stone Mask". Yep, now you gotta take 200 of them down.

Head to Excavation Site III and take down 200 Rocky Masks along with a Rocky Mask Doll.

After finishing this difficult task, Return to 10 Boogies and talk to her.
    EXP: 6500

You've completed the mission, and must return to Neinheart with the mission report.

Hoo.... That took a while.

Where is this Francis kid. I did all 3 quests in Sleepywood, didn't bother reading the NPC chat though
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

Yeah, Neinheart will tell you to go to Sleepywood.

Do The Rememberer, Chrishrama, and Sabitrama's quests
    (Defeat 250 Zombie Mushrooms, Obtain 100 Horny Mushroom Caps, Defeat 200 Evil Eyes Respectively)

Then do the Mysterious Statue's Quest, which will give you the password. Go down to the cave of evil eye and attempt to enter the cave, then head back to neinheart
    Then... Back to the cave again. Get ready for a fight and enter the password.

Quote Originally Posted by SotheWindWhisper View Post

Then do the Mysterious Statue's Quest, which will give you the password. Go down to the cave of evil eye and attempt to enter the cave, then head back to neinheart
    Then... Back to the cave again. Get ready for a fight and enter the password.
    i kinda "jumped" through the password n forgot it, can some1 tell what is it?

neinhart will tell you, don't worry.
    by Cryopon

Well if you want to know what the password is, here you go (I'll spoiler it for anyone who wants to figure it out themselves)

Spoiler!

Nice thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    Frogs own.
    STEAM: iWeezy

awesome guide!!! thanks for taking the time to make it so thorough!