Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Good stats for this class?

Banned

Grats to begin with.

KoC is no different from the normal classes, you need to spend all your sp for that job before you advance. So if you did the advancement with the 3 sp from level 29>30, you wouldn't be able to change jobs without using that up.

Icon13

Quote Originally Posted by MapleFan29 View Post
    Yes i hit 2n job
    now the SP for lvl 30 will that carry over to 2nd job or do i need to use it on the 1st job?

also..what Skills should i put my SP in now that Darkness is now maxed at lvl 29
    I ended up with:
    10 Nimble Body
    8 Keen Eyes
    3 Disorder
    0 Dark Sight =(
    20 Lucky Seven
    20 Darkness

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

Darkness isn't really that good, and you made the same mistake that Neothisis did. You'll end up with the same points that he has. I think what he said he's going to do is sacrifice Avenger later on to put into Dark Sight.
    Not back. Front.

Mushmom

i did the same.....and Darkness helps me alot at times during mobs
    and I meant 2nd job skills.. what do i max first?
    Current Levels:

Quote Originally Posted by Shimuff View Post

If you want the 2nd job skill Sudden Atack then put 3 into Disorder and then max Dark Sight before putting the rest of your SP into Darkness.
    Whats the sudden attack? ..
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    Frogs own.
    STEAM: iWeezy

Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar

Sudden attack let's you attack out of Dark Sight, dealing more than normal damage. Not sure of the specifics but that's about it.

Personally, I see maxing Darkness as a waste. Sure it might help early on but maxing Dark Sight will help all the way to 120, especially with Sudden Attack.

Icon8

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchConnexUK View Post
    Darkness isn't really that good, and you made the same mistake that Neothisis did. You'll end up with the same points that he has. I think what he said he's going to do is sacrifice Avenger later on to put into Dark Sight.
    So far, I'm fine without Dark Sight, it's not as important for Assassins anyways. And it wasn't Dark Sight I'd put points into, it was Mastery lol
    Quote Originally Posted by MapleFan29 View Post
    i did the same.....and Darkness helps me alot at times during mobs
    and I meant 2nd job skills.. what do i max first?
    2nd Job skills you'll want Critical Throw first if you're going to be grinding.
    Otherwise, get a few poitns in Crit, and max Vampire first if you'll be sticking to CPQ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
    Sudden attack let's you attack out of Dark Sight, dealing more than normal damage. Not sure of the specifics but that's about it.

Personally, I see maxing Darkness as a waste. Sure it might help early on but maxing Dark Sight will help all the way to 120, especially with Sudden Attack.

I may be doing a different build than most, but if anyone is doing what I am, then you won't be putting points into Sudden Attack. You'll have:
    11 Claw Mastery
    30 Critical Throw
    20 Booster
    20 Haste
    20 Flash Jump
    0 Sudden Attack
    20 Vampire

Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar

Even without Sudden Attack, Dark Sight is still more useful than Darkness later on. Also, you might consider getting more points into Mastery. The extra stars really come in handy.

Drake

Sudden Attack raises DPS. Max it.
    Spoiler!

Mushmom

Quote Originally Posted by Neothisis View Post
    So far, I'm fine without Dark Sight, it's not as important for Assassins anyways. And it wasn't Dark Sight I'd put points into, it was Mastery lol

2nd Job skills you'll want Critical Throw first if you're going to be grinding.
    Otherwise, get a few poitns in Crit, and max Vampire first if you'll be sticking to CPQ.

I may be doing a different build than most, but if anyone is doing what I am, then you won't be putting points into Sudden Attack. You'll have:
    11 Claw Mastery
    30 Critical Throw
    20 Booster
    20 Haste
    20 Flash Jump
    0 Sudden Attack
    20 Vampire
    thats sounds good.. i put my 1 SP accidentally though into mastery..and my claw is gone(stupid exp.date on it).. so i either need to get the Strless dagger or find a city with claws..

Right now at lvl 30 im hitting 2-280 with occasional 3-400s.
    Current Levels: