Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Good stats for this class?

Banned

You can get another claw from the quest the Maple Admin gives you to raid the watermelon fields. Basically, you should have dark sight, so use that inside the fields, and it becomes a cinch to get the 5. After you get it, talk to Agent E, click the 'Talk to Agent E' option which should be at the bottom, then ask to teleport to headquarters. From there, talk to Agent M and finish his quest, which will give you another pink flowery tube.

Make sure you check which one you pick, because you don't need a dagger.

Also for builds, I'd get 1 flash jump in the beginning so that you can mess with that for all your mobility needs. Then follow the other builds posted earlier in the thread. Since you already used your first sp on mastery, level and do this.

Talking about this class makes me want to make a night walker now, thanks a lot. <_< ):

Mushmom

heres my stats so far SP wise
    Spoiler!

due to my laptop mouse..i now have 1 on haste :|
    Current Levels:

What happened to getting Crit first o-o
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

Mushmom

^
    I put my lvl 33 points into Crit.So now its
    5 Master
    1 Hast
    3 Crit.
    1 flash

should i Max Crit first? then what i do i max Master or Jump
    Current Levels:

Banned

Well, normally you don't even get flash jump as an assassin, so even level 1 is something new. Regardless, there are a lot of better things to get than that. Leave it at level 1, and it should be one of the later things you get.

Right now, focus on maxing crit. After that, it's your choice to either get haste, or vampire. I'd personally go for vampire since you look like you'll be CPQing for a while, so with it you can mob up things. Or if you want to be super-super run fast person, go for haste.

Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonous View Post
    Well, normally you don't even get flash jump as an assassin, so even level 1 is something new. Regardless, there are a lot of better things to get than that. Leave it at level 1, and it should be one of the later things you get.
    This.

Also, you could just ignore it until later on. :eek: Seriously, as a Sin you wouldn't actually need Flash Jump. So maybe don't even bother putting 1 point into it until Crit is maxed.

From my understanding Vampire works very similar to Drain but with some mobbing ability. Honestly, later on I don't see this skill being useful (Drain isn't). If it was me I wouldn't bother maxing it. You can max all of the other more useful skills and get Vamp to 11 by level 70.

Icon4

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonous View Post
    You can get another claw from the quest the Maple Admin gives you to raid the watermelon fields. Basically, you should have dark sight, so use that inside the fields, and it becomes a cinch to get the 5. After you get it, talk to Agent E, click the 'Talk to Agent E' option which should be at the bottom, then ask to teleport to headquarters. From there, talk to Agent M and finish his quest, which will give you another pink flowery tube.

Make sure you check which one you pick, because you don't need a dagger.

Also for builds, I'd get 1 flash jump in the beginning so that you can mess with that for all your mobility needs. Then follow the other builds posted earlier in the thread. Since you already used your first sp on mastery, level and do this.

Talking about this class makes me want to make a night walker now, thanks a lot. <_< ):
    The bottom Tube is usually the claw. And 1 point in Flash Jump is a horrible idea because it's horrible distance, and 60 MP per use at level 1, which is a big waste of pots.
    Quote Originally Posted by MapleFan29 View Post
    ^
    I put my lvl 33 points into Crit.So now its
    5 Master
    1 Hast
    3 Crit.
    1 flash

should i Max Crit first? then what i do i max Master or Jump
    Yes, Max Crit first. But after like ~10 points in Crit, get 6 Booster, then finish up Crit. After that, I would recommend either Haste or Vampire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
    This.

Also, you could just ignore it until later on. :eek: Seriously, as a Sin you wouldn't actually need Flash Jump. So maybe don't even bother putting 1 point into it until Crit is maxed.

From my understanding Vampire works very similar to Drain but with some mobbing ability. Honestly, later on I don't see this skill being useful (Drain isn't). If it was me I wouldn't bother maxing it. You can max all of the other more useful skills and get Vamp to 11 by level 70.

Drain is actually useful, I don't know what you're talking about lol
    And Vampire is extremely nice in that you can use it close range and that it doesn't use stars at all. 4 hits of 30% damage each at level 20, hitting 6 mobs. Each hit capable of doing a crit as well, so that's a total of 240% damage to a single monster.
    If the monster has a low KB, you can spam Vampire fast enough so that it's continually KBed and you're safe from damage, while healing yourself.

Well, Vampire does sound quite nice, now that I know exactly what it does. But seriously, Drain becomes almost useless at 90+ because (almost) everything you're hunting will 2 hit kill you. A couple points into it is nice for those things that don't kill you in 2 hits (like hunting low level things) but overall, it becomes almost obsolete at higher levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
    Well, Vampire does sound quite nice, now that I know exactly what it does. But seriously, Drain becomes almost useless at 90+ because (almost) everything you're hunting will 2 hit kill you. A couple points into it is nice for those things that don't kill you in 2 hits (like hunting low level things) but overall, it becomes almost obsolete at higher levels.
    I don't think it will became obsolete ever ,now I'm lvl 53 and it is in lvl 4 it works with booster and critical, so it attacks insanely fast and with 4 crits i can do around 3k damage to each monster(I know you don't get 4 crtis very often but on average it still damages like 1.8k to each monster what is pretty good to lvl 53 and lvl 4 vampire).

1 point in flash jump is good too when you need to go fast to some place like the boat.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicJuice View Post
    I don't think it will became obsolete ever ,now I'm lvl 53 and it is in lvl 4 it works with booster and critical, so it attacks insanely fast and with 4 crits i can do around 3k damage to each monster(I know you don't get 4 crtis very often but on average it still damages like 1.8k to each monster what is pretty good to lvl 53 and lvl 4 vampire).

1 point in flash jump is good too when you need to go fast to some place like the boat.
    Are you talking about Vamp or Drain? Vampire seems like a very useful skill, even at higher levels. Drain is not because of how little it does in those higher levels.