Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Night Walker Guide

Thread: Night Walker Guide

Default Night Walker Guide

This guide is not soo accurate. But it's work for noobs. Anywayz....thx for coming to my post....

NIGHT WALKER
    Knight Of Cygnus-Thief Assassin
    Job advance lvl 10 Erev
    Use ur main to create a new KOC and talk to npc in Erev

Pros and Cons.....

Pros :eek:

KOC attack range is higher even though u are nt playing pure
    Easier training (kill higher level monsters at an earlier time)
    People will go WOW at ur dmg
    Get a titiana egg on lvl 50 (pay 10m)

Cons :(

Uses up more money for Recharge and buy sets of stars

FAQS

Q:What type of stars is recommended for me?

A:It depends. If u are a funded person, use ilbi tat cost around 30m. If u are not funded, use tobi or Subi. Don think about fancy stars like paperplane, snowball etc coz the cost of recharging is high. If u are a normal one with only 1m-10m in ur "wallet", use steely.

Q:Whr can I get many money?

A: Do gachapon and sell it to people. I've ever made a mistake by selling a scroll that worth 10m. I sold it for 1m only.....:o Roam the FM for the price. If ur mother restrict u frm Cash, use ur main and go on a hunt in Ghost Ship(drops more money).

Q: What eq should i use.

A:Most ppl will consider on Maple Claw/ Kandayo/ Scanda. Becarefull on wat u buy. Buy maple claw that add avoidibility and has a wa of 25+ (mine is wa 29). If u are nt funded, buy claws frm SG.

Drake

This is me assuming that this is your first time making a guide.

The first thing you should add is a skill build, for 1st to 3rd Job for KoC. Also, skills and skill descriptions would be helpful. To make a guide look more professional, don't use improper grammar and words like 'lolz' or 'eq'. Use full words, and full sentences.

Now, onto your info. First thing that caught my eye is the Titiana egg: Every KoC gets it. You might want to get that out of the way. There are also many cons, such as no Shadow Star, and low HP. Pros include how they train extremely fast during 2nd-3rd Job with Vampire and Poison Sling.

All in all, this needs to be polished a bit more, and added more information for the people. Otherwise, not a bad first attempt.
    Spoiler!

If you're a normal person with 1-10m in your meso stack, I would recommend tobis, since 1m wouldn't fetch you steelys, unless you have a really nice friend. I made a question thread, whether or not to buy ilbis. One person said: If you can't afford 4-5 sets of the same star, try downgrading some. I found this extremely helpful, because going 3-4 maps back to recharge would get annoying. 10m+ I would recommend steelys. And you said: unfunded get tobi or subi. Subi does much less damage than tobi. Subi's are a last resort. If you're unfunded I'd recommend Icicles, 21 damage 500 (correct me) icicles in a set. And here in Bera, cost about 70k each. I don't write guides myself, I'm not experienced enough. But, I have read a lot of good guides, so don't go: pmg liek yoo no rite guyde yoo no know nething bout dis stoof.

Yeah.. i know soo many people who just wanted the icys but they suck considering the amount in a set.. might as well just get tobis and max mastery. and for 2nd job sp build: +3 mastery, max crit, +2 mastery, +6 booster (unless u have a maple claw), max vamp, max fj, max haste, and rest into vanish

You consume stars just as fast as a normal sin, how is that a con?
    Do note that not everyone is willing to spend money on NX Cash, or posess a main high leveled enough to grind ghost ships.
    SEA's only inactive Transexual Archer

Quote Originally Posted by Extinct View Post
    If you're a normal person with 1-10m in your meso stack, I would recommend tobis, since 1m wouldn't fetch you steelys, unless you have a really nice friend. I made a question thread, whether or not to buy ilbis. One person said: If you can't afford 4-5 sets of the same star, try downgrading some. I found this extremely helpful, because going 3-4 maps back to recharge would get annoying. 10m+ I would recommend steelys. And you said: unfunded get tobi or subi. Subi does much less damage than tobi. Subi's are a last resort. If you're unfunded I'd recommend Icicles, 21 damage 500 (correct me) icicles in a set. And here in Bera, cost about 70k each. I don't write guides myself, I'm not experienced enough. But, I have read a lot of good guides, so don't go: pmg liek yoo no rite guyde yoo no know nething bout dis stoof.
    also, in bellocan, icys about like.... 45k each
    Last edited by leonfang7; 12th May 2010 at 10:08 AM.