Thread: cygnus knight exp question

Default cygnus knight exp question

So I just patched for the cygnus knight thing. Logging on to all my characters was really f**king annoying because I had to watch that thing like 3 times and you can't skip it. Thanks nexon?

Anyway, that's not why I started this thread,

I started this thread to ask: how do cyguns knights affect your other characters as far as exp goes? I have a lvl 16 mule on my account that I wanna make into a cygnus knight, but will it really make lvling my DK faster?

Disclaimer: still not actually a dark knight...yet.

Icon6

You don't make characters into Cygnus Knights, you make them separately. If you want your DK to level faster, then after the Cutscene that shows up when you log on with that character, you get an NPC Dialog from Neinhart, if you accept what he says, then you're sent to Ereve where you have to talk to Cygnus or Neinhart, don't remember which, and you make a Cygnus Knight character through that NPC. You don't need to delete any characters either, it'll create a slot on it's own.
    The way it helps you level up is, every 10 levels for your Cygnus Knight, you get 1 Weapon Attack (among some other stats) for the character that created the Knight. It works the opposite way too. The Cygnus Knights gets 1 Weapon Attack (among some other stats) for every 10 levels your main has.

as far as I understand, whatever lvl your knight is, the first number dictates how much attack the character that got the cygnus quest, gets.

better explanation: Character you made the knight (main) with is binded with the cygnus that was made. the level of your main, the first digit(s) dictates how much more atk your cygnus will have. in turn, the level of your cygnus dictates how much extra attack your main gets

main lvl 5x, cygnus gets 5 extra attack.

cygnus lvl 3x, main gets extra 3 atk.

so yes it will make your training faster.

you cannot make a mule a cygnus, you have to make it through that quest thats so annoying. cygnus beginners are called nobelese or something like that
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    This thread quickly turned into who all wants to sex up Merciless.

Oh okay. thanks

Disclaimer: still not actually a dark knight...yet.