Thread: Lvl 120 Cygnus knights!

Beginner

Icon7 Lvl 120 Cygnus knights!

i know that KOCs has this 6 AP boost/lvl.

does KOCs would have the same amount of AP,SP,HP, and MP at their max lvl(lvl 120) like those lvl 200 pre KOCs characters or old school will still have the highest?.
    Gunslinger Job check:
    1st - 2nd job.

-->blows! ! !

3rd-4th job.
    -->owns! ! !

-Patience is a virtue!

lvl 4x slinger.

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

They have less. First off, KoC characters only get 6 AP per level until level 70; then it reverts back to 5 AP per level. This means that they only have 70 extra AP, meaning that a level 120 Cygnus Knight is roughly equal to a 134 Adventurer character.

Their HP and MP are lower because they have less levels with which to develop them with. Adventurer classes get 80 more levels of MP and HP boosts, and KOC chars do not get a compensation for that, from what I know.

SP remains the same, except of course the Adventurer continues to get SP from 120-200 for fourth job skills, which KOC chars do not have, because they only go up to third job.
    Not back. Front.

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchConnexUK View Post
    They have less. First off, KoC characters only get 6 AP per level until level 70; then it reverts back to 5 AP per level. This means that they only have 70 extra AP, meaning that a level 120 Cygnus Knight is roughly equal to a 134 Adventurer character.

Their HP and MP are lower because they have less levels with which to develop them with. Adventurer classes get 80 more levels of MP and HP boosts, and KOC chars do not get a compensation for that, from what I know.

SP remains the same, except of course the Adventurer continues to get SP from 120-200 for fourth job skills, which KOC chars do not have, because they only go up to third job.
    All correct except for 2 things to add. KoC get 4th jobs skills, but they only get 2 of them. In order to aquire the skills, they do a quest, one at lvl 100 and the second at lvl 110. Also, although KoC get the same SP as Adventurers, their skills tend to max at lower levels than their Adventurer counterparts. So in essence they have less SP, but it goes a longer way.

Slime

Yeah, my KoC at 120 only has 3.3k HP. One thing the other two posters didn't mention was that you get extra HP and MP from the medal, but aside from that, the KoC's have the same HP and MP as normal adventurers (or at least for the bowman).

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knight5n1p3r View Post
    All correct except for 2 things to add. KoC get 4th jobs skills, but they only get 2 of them. In order to aquire the skills, they do a quest, one at lvl 100 and the second at lvl 110. Also, although KoC get the same SP as Adventurers, their skills tend to max at lower levels than their Adventurer counterparts. So in essence they have less SP, but it goes a longer way.
    I was only talking about the SPs, really, but yeah, the 4th Job skill thing is right. And yeah, I also neglected to mention the faster-maxing of skills because of the lower max levels. Thanks dood. :D
    Not back. Front.

In the end, KoC's get about 134 levels worth of AP.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Well you are a little off Fail. Actually 144 on the point distribution in total but there damage can range from the equivalence of someone level 160 -170 tops because their moves do extra damage. (Fail I thought i taught you better my son j/k whats been up though? Hit me up on my Dawn Warrior ProStrideyX lol)