Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Accuracy D:

Default Accuracy D:

Because Nexon thinks that warriors should be half-blind.

My dawn warrior is level 52 with 91 accuracy. Base dex 40, level 19 mastery.
    I have a 12acc dana, a 13 dex overall, a 1/1/1/1 spiegalmann necklace, and 15 levels in the blessing.

I thought going low dex here should be fine. Until I saw the accuracy requirements for hitting stuff like skeles and maybe zakum.

If I don't get a zhelm, then my accuracy is at a dead end 91 or 92 to the end of when I give up on this character.

Getting a zhelm will net me 20 more accuracy (32acc from zhelm -12acc from previous hat), bringing me to 112 (assuming I max mastery by then). That still won't cut it. Don't you need at least 130 accuracy to hit everything that you need to hit?

Maple weapons: great at level 64 with the rohen.. but after that, I need something stronger.
    Scrolling: I suck at scrolling. It's all luck, sure, but I haven't got enough mesos to push my luck. And besides, aren't dex scrolls like REALLY EXPENSIVE?
    Add more DEX: NO. 40 is high enough. Might add if I'm THAT desparate.
    Stonetooth: how do people who cap at like 50 get enough +dex for 120?!?
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

HT Pendant?
    Deputy Star?
    Hey cools I don't have a spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by pWnZIngY0U34 View Post
    mayB try bigfoot. its godd exp to lvl up with

ops i mean good*
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreme702 View Post
    CDFA's just a total dumbass half the forum knows that by now...

Drake

Sniper Pills and Acc on your shoes are your best friend.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by CDFA View Post
    HT Pendant?
    Deputy Star?
    I will never, ever, ever be able to come even close to how much an HT pend costs. And if I did, the pend goes to my mage.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGuy View Post
    Sniper Pills and Acc on your shoes are your best friend.
    I use sniper pills already, but like real pills, I don't think it's a good idea to depend on them. As for accuracy on my shoes, 60% shoe DEX scrolls (which doesn't even give DEX), give 1 accuracy each. And if I somehow land all 7 of them, I got 7acc shoes. Seems good, but landing even 2 of those scrolls is considered a miracle.

EDIT: According to some dude's accuracy calculator, I need 140 accuracy to hit a skele at 11x. I might as well quit while I'm ahead.
    Butts.

Actually, an average Zakum Helmet would give about 39.5 Accuracy.

1 Dex = .8 Accuracy X 15 = 12
    1 Luk = .5 Accuracy X 15 = 7.5

and the 20 Accuracy from the helmet itself which totals to 39.5 Accuracy.

^This.

Also, you can snag a better overall without laying down too much of the bucks. Mine is 14 DEX/8 ACC/4 STR and it helps a lot! I only paid like 12 mil for it, but it was a while back. Also, if you're determined to not get above a 100%ed overall, upgrade to a Battle Road, and Maker it for more acc with Garnets.

Get yourself a Mark of Naricain at 110... It's basically free, especially if you run with friends, and is also a huge boost to your damage. It gives 15 acc on average, plus the acc from the 5 DEX/5 LUK.

Shoe DEX (the ones that add acc, not the Shoe Jump, which add DEX) scrolls are absurdly cheap, at least in Bera. But you don't even really need to scroll... Just use Maker to make some shoes. Garnets add accuracy and are pretty cheap, plus if you make an 80+ one you can add DEX as well.

Get used to relying on Sniper Pills... Just make it a habit to use them while training. It's not as though they get dispelled or anything, they last 10 minutes, and they're cheap. The only time you can't use them well is CPQ, and even then you can use them before the PQ starts, in Spiegelmann's Office. Even if you use Ciders, you can just use a Sniper Pill right after using each Cider to cancel the -acc effect... It's 500 mesos per. Not breaking the bank. =)

You should be fine! It's not like you're DEXless. After you get your Zhelm, selling that bandana alone will net you enough to buy some decent shoes, 7+ accuracy at least.

EDIT: For the 50 base Stonetooth users. I'd imagine they use things like a Zhelm scrolled for DEX (not acc as most warriors would scroll for), HT pendant, 28+ DEX overall, DEX shoes, a medal, a DEX cape... The idea is to basically sacrifice other stats from equips, like STR or acc, for the maximum amount of DEX. Normally, that would be silly, but the Stonetooth and its speed can make up for it in the DPS numbers.
    Spoiler!

Hmm, lets see.

Currently 91 Accuracy
    +1 Max that mastery
    -12 Take off dana
    +39 get a zhelm
    +7 get accuracy shoes
    +10 Sniper pill

Grand total: 136 Accuracy.

Just four more!

As funding goes, my mage has a big bank account. I have enough to buy almost anything my warrior needs (no awesome 10atk wg's, or those hawt scg's, though), but I do not have anywhere close to enough mesos to self-scroll, besides 100%ing, which is rather useful on the NPC-shop buyable items)

Zhelm costs vary, and I might just karma over my mage's zhelm (it has 16 dex), and just re-run on my mage for a new one. (That's sacrificing my newly acquired 1001 magic attack f4, but just for a bit, depending on how far backed up my zrun buddies are.)

A battle road is at level 80, and if decently scrolled accuracy ones are affordable (You got yours for only 12m? Lucky.), then I'll get one. For now, I guess I can stick with my 13 dex overall, as I don't need 140 accuracy ASAP.

Pendants: Can KoC's even join in on CWKPQ's? If so, it's still a long way to get enough people to do a PQ. But at level 110, a MoN is overkill, but I like overkill! And with a MoN, no more poppin' pills. xD
    Butts.

For that last bit of accuracy you can always pick up some decent earrings as you begin to get money or until you can find a decent battle road.

If you can get up there with the earring you can always go with some dex bottoms and a str top for extra damage.

Actually, my overall is the level 35 one, but I'm female. This means my overalls are a LOT harder to find, but much cheaper when I can find them. Mine is considered a fail scrolling as it's only +4... 2 30s/10s and 2 60s/70s worked, apparently. xD And I do think that 12mil was a good deal, but you can be patient and look for deals, since 9x accuracy at 5x is perfectly fine.

Can Cygnus CWKPQ? Wow, um... good question. I'd assume they could, since the only PQ I know that they're blocked from is Ellin PQ, since it's supposed to take place far in the past. But I wouldn't put it past them to get Nexon'd. Then again, MoNs would be a good reason to still play your adventurer instead of your Cygnus!

Yeah, you'll be better off buying prescrolled or 100%ing if you're on a tight budget, but I think you should be fine with a Zhelm. If you do manage to snag a bit more funding, you could Maker and scroll some nice shoes... I'm planning to do this myself. I never see 60% Shoes DEX scrolls sold for more than 1m each in Bera... usually, they're less.

If you get the chance, you could HPQ on your archmage for the perma agent earrings... If you get lucky with agent chaos scrolls, they could give you a good 5 acc, maybe more. Or if you make really good ones, you can sell them to buy something better! Other than the agent earrings, I don't really consider DEX earrings worthwhile for warriors, though. Too expensive.

(I'm being purposely vague on prices as I don't know how long the current inflation will last.)
    Spoiler!

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

Well remember when you're doing Accuracy calculations that you can't use sniper pills in those calcs. Because if you're aiming at Zakum, you'll have Bless, meaning that Sniper Pills will be cancelled.

Here's some ideas for you...

40 dex = 32 acc
    20 mastery = 20 acc
    zhelm = 40 acc
    <-- At this point, you have 82 accuracy. You still need to get to 120 accuracy to be able to Skele with a Bishop, or 130 accuracy if you want to skele without Bishops. So you still need 38.
    14 dex overall = 11.2 acc (27 left)
    10/2 PAC = 8 acc (19 left)
    MoN/Dep Star = 6.5 acc (13 left)

So either get Agent Earrings and Chaos them with the Agent scrolls or find 13 acc shoes and you'll be fine. =) Your only real expenses will be the 10dex Cape and the Acc shoes. And a good end-game weapon.
    Not back. Front.