Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
My Fail-ish guide to a blaze wizard.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Fail-ish guide to a blaze wizard.

Icon4 My Fail-ish guide to a blaze wizard.

Note: This is my first guide, if it sucks no harsh comments plz.

OMG TOOK 2 DAYS I AM NOOB. Hi, I am making a guide for blaze wizard if you hadn't noticed already(R34d 71713 p10x). Since the AP build is pretty easy, I'll get it out right now.

Lukless: Self-Explanatory, 4 str 2 dex DUH

Low Luk: Keep your Luk between 5-2 below your level.

Regular Luk: Click Auto-Assign.

Since that's thats out of the way, here is the table of contents:

1. How to be teh "OMG i r so pro signis niyte!"
    2. Training Grounds
    3. First Job Info, Skill build
    4. Second Job Info, Skill build
    5. 3rd Job Info, Skill build
    6. Bibliography.

So, Becoming a Cygnus Knight!

Spoiler!

Training Grounds

Spoiler!

Gratz your at level 30!

Spoiler!

OMG no life! lol JK gratz on 70!

Spoiler!

SUPER GRATZ! YOU HAVE EARNED LEVEL 120!

First Job Info, skill build.

There is usually a 1st job advance here, but just look at the making cygnus,

Skill Build A(My skill build):

Spoiler!

Skill Build B(By: Papulatus from basilmarket):

Spoiler!

Gratz on your level 30!

Second Job Time!

How to get 2nd Job:

Spoiler!

2nd Job build A(My Skill Build, a Fire Arrow Build):

Spoiler!

Skill Build 2(By: Papulatus from basilmarket):

Spoiler!

Notes(I forgot to add in Table of Contents, I'm Going to put down notes):

Spoiler!

3rd Job, Gratz BTW

How to get 3rd job(By: Papulatus from basilmarket):

Spoiler!

Build A(My Build):

Spoiler!

Build B(By: Papulatus from BasilMarket):

Spoiler!

Build C(By: Papulatus from BasilMarket):

Spoiler!

You are officially a Knight of Cygnus. Now go play outdoors for once...

What was next again......oh yea.

Bibliography

Information from:

Spoiler!

Special thanks to:

Spoiler!

So i guess thats it...Tell your opinion, and try not to make comments too harsh. As i said before, this is my first guide.

At first glance...

Your 70-120 training spots end off okay, but start off horrible. Lycanthropes? Blue kents in the 70s? No no.

70-78/80 or so will probably be spent at mp3/hoodoos/voodoos/windraiders. Once you get flame gear to a decent level, you can move to anywhere that isn't fire immune and 'mist' the map like a normal f/p would do.

I'd suggest:

Bonefish
    Squids
    Skels (pot burn early until you get used to the map/get seal)
    Sharks (seal is a must)
    Peak (skels + nesties)
    High level TT mobs (ow)

At 110 when you get meteor, you max it and go to any of the normal meteor places:

Newties
    Blue Wyverns
    Skels (probably splitting on the bottom with a bishop taking the top)

You also missed adding h/voodoos and windraiders into your 30-70 training ranges.

I have a couple of high level training spots I want to test, but I need to get the dumb glasses from lpq before I can power my wizard up that high. I'll post the results of them when I can test them.

The builds are okay. I'm personally going elemental reset after fire pillar so I can do decent damage to alishar since we still have like 15 pqs to do ('course, I'll probably get it maxed right as we finish with alishar, but meh), and because I can mimic meditation with wizard elixirs from NLC.
    :: Araneu : 168 Bishop :: Kiensten : 132 Paladin ::

Quote Originally Posted by DaosBeoulve View Post
    At first glance...

Your 70-120 training spots end off okay, but start off horrible. Lycanthropes? Blue kents in the 70s? No no.

70-78/80 or so will probably be spent at mp3/hoodoos/voodoos/windraiders. Once you get flame gear to a decent level, you can move to anywhere that isn't fire immune and 'mist' the map like a normal f/p would do.

I'd suggest:

Bonefish
    Squids
    Skels (pot burn early until you get used to the map/get seal)
    Sharks (seal is a must)
    Peak (skels + nesties)
    High level TT mobs (ow)

At 110 when you get meteor, you max it and go to any of the normal meteor places:

Newties
    Blue Wyverns
    Skels (probably splitting on the bottom with a bishop taking the top)

You also missed adding h/voodoos and windraiders into your 30-70 training ranges.

I have a couple of high level training spots I want to test, but I need to get the dumb glasses from lpq before I can power my wizard up that high. I'll post the results of them when I can test them.

The builds are okay. I'm personally going elemental reset after fire pillar so I can do decent damage to alishar since we still have like 15 pqs to do ('course, I'll probably get it maxed right as we finish with alishar, but meh), and because I can mimic meditation with wizard elixirs from NLC.
    Remember, it is my first guide. Plus, i havent ever gotten to level 70, so i was just looking at the fire weak monsters. lol, i will change o.0

Drake

As per guide, its too disorganized, so I don't get the feel that this is a real pro guide.

Content is ok. Daos is actually incorrect with her statement that you can train anywhere that isn't fire immune; you can train anywhere. With Elemental Reset (which has a cool-ass animation), any places you couldn't train before become wide open.

This is very noticeable when you start to hit higher damage at Robots in CPQ with ER
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGuy View Post
    As per guide, its too disorganized, so I don't get the feel that this is a real pro guide.

Content is ok. Daos is actually incorrect with her statement that you can train anywhere that isn't fire immune; you can train anywhere. With Elemental Reset (which has a cool-ass animation), any places you couldn't train before become wide open.

This is very noticeable when you start to hit higher damage at Robots in CPQ with ER
    FU, lol jk. Thats exactly what my sister said when she read it, and i said only a total retrd like u would think its disorganised. Guess im rong. As for the elemental reset, i actually tw pq(1 r n00b) with max rombots at 3/4 and started since i maxed fire pillar. i level like instantly :O

On my I/L wiz I started training at Red Kentaurus at level 74... now I'm 91
    "One who knows nothing can understand nothing"

Quote Originally Posted by iDoomWhite View Post
    Remember, it is my first guide. Plus, i havent ever gotten to level 70, so i was just looking at the fire weak monsters. lol, i will change o.0
    Don't worry. Your guide is very good. The blue kents comment was wrong. You may have fogotten that KoC get 6 SP per lvl. If you go lukless like i did you can easily train at blue kents at lvl 64. It is very expensive and you miss a bit but the exp is still better than anywhere else. GREAT GUIDE

P.S My 1st post just to congratulate u =)

Thunder God

Quote Originally Posted by TheHalfAsian View Post
    On my I/L wiz I started training at Red Kentaurus at level 74... now I'm 91
    Kents FTW. I did the same thing. I started Kents at lvl 80, now I am lvl 100.

Blaze Wiz can start kents much earlier because they gain their stats quicker. In the lvl 5x range, MP3 is giving me pretty good exp still, but 1 Kent is roughly equal to 6 Slimies and Kents are Fire Weak. I can hit Blue Kents rather consistently already. Unfortunately, it's not as easy as it is for I/L and Red Kents because Blaze Wiz cannot freeze the target.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I'm quitting maple for good

Quote Originally Posted by xGeNiCiDaLx View Post
    Don't worry. Your guide is very good. The blue kents comment was wrong. You may have fogotten that KoC get 6 SP per lvl. If you go lukless like i did you can easily train at blue kents at lvl 64. It is very expensive and you miss a bit but the exp is still better than anywhere else. GREAT GUIDE

P.S My 1st post just to congratulate u =)
    Thanks? I am lukless, and when i got bored of CPQ, i trained at mp3 at level40 or something with pendant+the break 2xp. I don't know how to make a guide organized though, i just put random stuff into different sections.

They see me trollin'

They hatin

They knowin that they just gon' be cryin' mercy.

Arr...need to test mu lung dojo to update my guide....must...finish....patch...
    meh, ima go watch ESPN.

They see me trollin'

They hatin

They knowin that they just gon' be cryin' mercy.