Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
My Fail-ish guide to a blaze wizard. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Fail-ish guide to a blaze wizard.

What? No CPQ? You're right, this is pretty fail.
    But in all seriousness, there really should be some reasoning to your suggested skill build and training areas.
    Remember, although this may seem redundant to someone who knows his way around, keep in mind that many people acutally read guides because they don't know how to play.
    It's never quite knowing untill you know why.
    SEA's only inactive Transexual Archer

Abbotsford and Surrey, BC, in Canada, in an Igloo

I agree with you, shemale. no Cpq but, then again, if your higher than level 45, you barely get 5% a CPQ, even if you get A and win. So if he had suggested it for late 30's and early 40's it would have been good. But he did do a good job on training spots, like sleepywood cold eyes, and MP3.

Quote Originally Posted by maplemanluvr View Post
    I agree with you, shemale. no Cpq but, then again, if your higher than level 45, you barely get 5% a CPQ, even if you get A and win. So if he had suggested it for late 30's and early 40's it would have been good. But he did do a good job on training spots, like sleepywood cold eyes, and MP3.
    I got 7 percent from 30000 exp, I could get up to 15 percent depending on what they summoned at level 50(This was before the exp reduction).
    Spoiler!

You are the best~~

Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar

At about level 45 or so I was getting 10 or so percent during the Monster Carnival, plus whatever an A rank win was netting me. But, as was said, it depended on what was summoned.

EDIT: Wait, i DID add cpq o.0. What are you talking about >.>.

They see me trollin'

They hatin

They knowin that they just gon' be cryin' mercy.

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
    At about level 45 or so I was getting 10 or so percent during the Monster Carnival, plus whatever an A rank win was netting me. But, as was said, it depended on what was summoned.

So anyway, what does the "........." signify?
    Spoiler!

You are the best~~

sorry about the inactiveness, i was on this school camp(which sucked because when we went canoeing my group was the first one to get hit by a canoe and flip over, then i hit my head on the full speed canoe and got a mild concussion) i will try to edit my guild some more but i highly doubt i will finish. I always end up accidently screwing something up and i get lazy and dont redo. trying to get used to my laptop :O

They see me trollin'

They hatin

They knowin that they just gon' be cryin' mercy.