Thread: Greetings

Quote Originally Posted by Merciless View Post
    anyway, welcome to Hidden-Street
    Quote Originally Posted by nanop44 View Post
    [1st official welcome]
    Welcome to HS, now go quit the **** for good and lurk in Tomato Island
    ahem... you are second my friend
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    This thread quickly turned into who all wants to sex up Merciless.

I just hope that he doesn't leave us with the other new members...

Ugh, I shudder just thinking about it!

Make me dinner or you will DIE.

Quote Originally Posted by Merciless View Post
    ahem... you are second my friend
    [1st official welcome]
    Welcome to HS, now go quit the **** for good and lurk in Tomato Island
    Do I win now
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

Do I win now
    fine... you win... i really don't care anymore at 12:10 Am
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    This thread quickly turned into who all wants to sex up Merciless.

DivinePingas

I shall obey and go lurk in Tomato Island.

MOVE!

What the hell?! A new member? But awesome?! Nonsense, unless...

P-P...Pingas?! I knew it! Only a pingas (especially a divine one) can be this awesome with his intro! Now, to save yo-

****! He already got to you! Not to fear, quick, douse yourself off with this Holy A4A magic water, you may be able to wash away some of supalime's evil and troll aura! Now that we're through that, let me welcome you into Hidden-Street, more commonly known as A4A's Magnificient's Valley of the Awesome and Non-trolls, a place where people come to troll have fun and troll have fun!

I'm A4A the awesome (duh), and that there idort is supalime, the troll. He resides there under Dora's bridge along with Poisonous and NigiWarriorisdum. But anyways, do NOT reproduce with that monster! He's a level 89 troll. LEVLE 8( LOLSOLOLSOL?!?!?1/1/ But anyways, once supalime grasps his slimy claws over your body, he will grab you in and drag you down into the pits of evil! Remember this, he litters, he kicks kittens, and he steals candy bars, specifically Twix, from little children! The horror!

Join me, and along with the other duds of HS, such as pengz, maybe CLL, supalime, and A4A, help us take down the evil troll known as supalime! Do it for the sake of future SouthPerry threads so he does not derail them with long and inappropriate messages in this peace-loving nation!
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

Quote Originally Posted by azn4anime View Post
    MOVE!

What the hell?! A new member? But awesome?! Nonsense, unless...

P-P...Pingas?! I knew it! Only a pingas (especially a divine one) can be this awesome with his intro! Now, to save yo-

Spoiler!

****! He already got to you! Not to fear, quick, douse yourself off with this Holy A4A magic water, you may be able to wash away some of supalime's evil and troll aura! Now that we're through that, let me welcome you into Hidden-Street, more commonly known as A4A's Magnificient's Valley of the Awesome and Non-trolls, a place where people come to troll have fun and troll have fun!

I'm A4A the awesome (duh), and that there idort is supalime, the troll. He resides there under Dora's bridge along with Poisonous and NigiWarriorisdum. But anyways, do NOT reproduce with that monster! He's a level 89 troll. LEVLE 8( LOLSOLOLSOL?!?!?1/1/ But anyways, once supalime grasps his slimy claws over your body, he will grab you in and drag you down into the pits of evil! Remember this, he litters, he kicks kittens, and he steals candy bars, specifically Twix, from little children! The horror!

Join me, and along with the other duds of HS, such as pengz, maybe CLL, supalime, and A4A, help us take down the evil troll known as supalime! Do it for the sake of future SouthPerry threads so he does not derail them with long and inappropriate messages in this peace-loving nation!
    Hi Pingas.

Join supalime to take down supalime. Very nice.
    nothing.
    Spoiler!

DivinePingas

Quote Originally Posted by azn4anime View Post

WTFTEXT
    ...Yeah...exactly! I shall join. But I should warn you, I have a trollish spirit deep inside of me, waiting for the most inappropriate moment to take over my mind.

You know that Pinga is "*****" in some Spanish countries, right?

* Starts with a P ends with an S, rhymes with Wenis
    Gone with the wind