Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Greetings

DivinePingas

Icon1 Greetings

Choose: should I start with the obvious or the less obvious? Wait, I don't care. Obvious first.

So, I finally registered to the forums...Surprising, isn't it? I'm a cultist of internet memes, as you can see from my name. And I also like holy sh...stuff, although I'm not religious. I guess that was all that's obvious.

I used to play MS a lot about 1 or 2 years ago. I had a level 65 full-red I/L wizard with evil wings and I leveled very slowly. I was lazy. And I had an orange buzzcut...*sigh*. At least that taught me not to do that quest again. Anyway, I was young and foolish then. Now I'm old and foolish. Or something. I read some of the topics here, especially in the warrior section(since I'll make a White Knight now) and the empty house. It fills me with rage sometimes. Towards the stupidity and foolishness of people. Such as the parents...even the OPs sometimes, you people should be more rebellious. Maybe it's harder for you, I'm born under the Aries(ew...) so my nature is rebellious. But still... I have resisted my urge to write posts because I was too lazy to register. Now, judgement day has come. If I find an interesting topic for me I will not spare it.

Enough about me. Let's talk about my characters. I was a die-hard magician in the past. Now I prefer warrior+magician. And so it happens that MS has exactly what I want - an elemental warrior who can use swords. My wise, magical training years have passed. Wisdom(not shown publicly most of the time) has entered my mind. In life I gained my warrior spirit. Yup, I lied. I'm talking about myself again. It's weird, though. I used to think that pages were weak. I was on a bandwagon. But then again, I was young(now I'm 14 -_-). They may have been weaker in damage than the other classes but is it all that matters? Threaten - it may reduce your pot usage. Wait...pot? So everyone does ****s in Maple Story? Darn :confused: On-topic: Now that there are warrior elixirs or whatever...enough. This is gonna become a whole damn guide or biography if I continue.
    I'll cut it down to this: I'm making a white knight and planning to defeat bosses, especially Papulatus, alone(it's possible to enter alone, right?). I have something about the Ludibrium Clock Tower and Papulatus...not sure what though.

Another thing. Why the duck are there so many 200s now?! I remember when Tiger was first and he wasn't even 200...

Good lord, this is almost a novel...

Also, there's an AD for MS cheats here...thought I'd let you know. I can't post the URL, it doesn't let me ._.

Oh and, none of the above was a joke, even if it felt like it was. Maybe a thing or two. Or not.

Very insightfull.

Welcome to the forums.

Pingas.
    Bawhahahahaa

Icon8

REPRODUCE WITH ME, MORTAL.

A smart, insightful, and critical HS member that isn't a troll?
    BURN HIM AT THE STAKE
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

*sniff*

I'm in love.

gordon want2intercourse with you..

anyway, welcome to Hidden-Street
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    This thread quickly turned into who all wants to sex up Merciless.

DivinePingas

Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    REPRODUCE WITH ME, MORTAL.
    GOOD LORD!!! :eek:

He means it...we all do
    RESTRAIN HIM SLAVES
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

DivinePingas

Quote Originally Posted by nanop44 View Post
    He means it...we all do
    RESTRAIN HIM SLAVES
    Please, your omnipotence, have mercy!

OK now you just bore me, I don't know about the other members though.
    -rings bell-
    SLAVES, FOOD TIME
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪