Thread: Regular Stats or LowDex?

Hybrid View

Default Regular Stats or LowDex?

So I'm thinking I'll get into trying the TB. I have never played a Pirate class before and since KoC is out and all I decided why not now.

I was thinking of how I was going to make my TB though, I took out Dexless because I don't feel like dealing with that so I decided I'd go with LowDex. But is it really worth the trouble? I'm assuming a Thunder Breaker would be quite strong anyways so I want some opinions on if LowDex is necessary.
    As long as there are clouds in the sky I'll wait for the white snow to come back. ;)

You might as well go low DEX. Brawlers/TBs don't need a lot of DEX to equip their knuckles and it's pretty easy to get at least 20-30 points of DEX from equipment even in 2nd job. 10 DEX bathrobes, Zhelms, agent equips...

Also, I'm keeping my TB DEXless through most of 1st job as I don't have a reason to add DEX. I'll need to use Straight eventually, but other than that? I get more than enough accuracy from the 20 advancement DEX + Blessing + Quick Motion, and I used the beginner knuckle until level 20 (didn't even bother to get a higher attack weapon for SSK use) because the quests bring you up to level 20 so fast there's no point, especially with 1 in Sprite to help you kill. Then, you can use a Fish Spear to train with SSK.
    Spoiler!

do Dex = level. Then depending on your equips and such, you can decide when to cap your Dex. Umm other than that do not auto-assign ever, it shall screw you over (friend did it :rolleyes:). Also, if you go low-dex don't bother wasting too much money on bathrobes and stuff just go with the 100%'ed bathrobe because Brawlers/Breakers don't need that much Dex to begin with.

Other than that, it's entirely up to you.
    null set [ ]

I myself am doing dex=lvl build until lvl 40~50,and it's think it's kinda good.
    Goals: lvl50 [x] ¸ lvl 70 [x], Zhelm [x ] (yesss), Cape with Att [x], 10 wa wg [ ], 50m [x], 100m [ ], 1bil [ ]

Quote Originally Posted by Morgana View Post
    You might as well go low DEX. Brawlers/TBs don't need a lot of DEX to equip their knuckles and it's pretty easy to get at least 20-30 points of DEX from equipment even in 2nd job. 10 DEX bathrobes, Zhelms, agent equips...

Also, I'm keeping my TB DEXless through most of 1st job as I don't have a reason to add DEX. I'll need to use Straight eventually, but other than that? I get more than enough accuracy from the 20 advancement DEX + Blessing + Quick Motion, and I used the beginner knuckle until level 20 (didn't even bother to get a higher attack weapon for SSK use) because the quests bring you up to level 20 so fast there's no point, especially with 1 in Sprite to help you kill. Then, you can use a Fish Spear to train with SSK.
    i dont have a TB but im going to plan to do the same thing because it sounds like a good idea, mainly because bullet time gives some acc and the 20 adv dex will be enough for the time being, then getting 30 dex, then some dex equips later on.
    Save your own ass before you save someone elses because your no help to anyone else dead.
    -Ronald's one and only quote. If yall didnt ask me ... yall cant use it.

GoldShifter -Dual Blade- 3x Bera

Goals: Start Maple Again [x] Make a Person [x] 2nd Job [] 3rd Job [] 4th Job [] Level 200 [] Go Bossing [] Kill Zak and HT [] I start out small and work my way up