Thread: Bandit AP

Default Bandit AP

Hey guys i have a level 50 bandit, and i think i screwed up some stats since i saw that people stop adding dex at elvel 40 but i continued +2 dex +3 luk to level 50.. when i level what shuold i add on?>
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    Frogs own.
    STEAM: iWeezy

Um, at Lv40 you add 1 DEX 4 LUK per level because equips come every 10 levels
    So now I'm assuming you have 100 DEX? Don't add any more unless you want to have crappy damage, pay for AP resets, or restart
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

Got it, so add on to luk until what leve
    Frogs own.

After level 40, dex is your level+40. So, pre-algebra skills come in. 100=x+40. So at level 60, start doing the +1dex, +4luk. Until level 60, just keep adding 5 luk.

thanks for advice
    Frogs own.

Never start adding your dex again. 100 dex base is plenty to equip any dagger in the game now.
    I would recommend a Blood Dagger or Dragon Kreda as your end-game weapon, preferably a Blood dagger because they are more common. You could also convert into str if you plan to in your mid 7x and have a str base of at most 30.
    If you convert into str you can wear any dagger in the game because you will have a dragon khanjar at level 120 which requires 150 dex and 75 str =].

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepkilla View Post
    Never start adding your dex again. 100 dex base is plenty to equip any dagger in the game now.
    I would recommend a Blood Dagger or Dragon Kreda as your end-game weapon, preferably a Blood dagger because they are more common. You could also convert into str if you plan to in your mid 7x and have a str base of at most 30.
    If you convert into str you can wear any dagger in the game because you will have a dragon khanjar at level 120 which requires 150 dex and 75 str =].
    You got some sort of guide where yo uconvert into str?
    Frogs own.