Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where did you train?

Banned
    you know, in some asian place with mah asian buds

after 40, you can do the ness's pyramid thing. party with an aran or extreme mobber and use storm break a lot. if you do it well, you can get 65-90k exp on easy in 15 minutes, and even higher on the harder levels

Hi there,

For me, I'm a level 80 wind breaker and from level 60 to 80, I've been training at Mp3. I hope it helps. :D.

However, I am curious of where WBs like us could train when we hit level 80. I've gone to a few guides and they said that when we hit this level, we need a priest or bishop with us because we practically can't survive with higher levelled monsters hitting us with 1k plus damage. I tried that and had a hard time to train. Anyone can give me their own suggestions? Thanks. :D

I did MCPQ from 51-70, I wasn't able to kill other stuff easily enough. Lack of ZHelm, you see. If you can put up with the idiots it's not too bad.
    I'm wondering though if Magatia PQ is decent exp till 85 at all? [if I can get a party that is]
    Quit

KatCoroiion - 150 Bishop
    KatCoroLLon - 10x CB

You shouldn't be pqing I'd say. If you're lv 60+ you should go to Lower Ascent and kill Windraiders. The only problem there is that you need to go through a jump quest, Elder Wraiths, and possibly bigfoot. The map itself is also pretty crowded. The exp is really good though.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Wind Archers have Winds Walk, so it's pretty easy for them to get to tornado corridor.