Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Im A Lvl 72 Noob! Guys Plz Help!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    Along the lines of Pyro's suggestion for money making:
    Since you are a sin, you can go to Leps to farm meso. Go to NLC and take the taxi to the Haunted House.
    From there, take the far right portal to Crimson Wood. Go to the farthest bottom right portal on that map and right before you go through, put on Dark Site. Travel about halfway up the map until you see a Wooden Sign. This is a secret portal, go through it. On the right side of the map are 2 Leps (meso bag looking things). Stand in between them and use a single star to break their first form. Then, L7 the 2nd form. Here's how it should go for you...
    I'm pretty sure this is the same as going to the hidden portal on the left of the haunted house. e_e

no it's not? he's referring to the hidden-street inside the sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    Along the lines of Pyro's suggestion for money making:
    Since you are a sin, you can go to Leps to farm meso. Go to NLC and take the taxi to the Haunted House. From there, take the far right portal to Crimson Wood. Go to the farthest bottom right portal on that map and right before you go through, put on Dark Site. Travel about halfway up the map until you see a Wooden Sign. This is a secret portal, go through it. On the right side of the map are 2 Leps (meso bag looking things). Stand in between them and use a single star to break their first form. Then, L7 the 2nd form. Here's how it should go for you...

1 star break left form
    1 star break right form
    L7 Kill left
    L7 Kill right.

The first and second forms drop a TON of mesos, and you will spend nothing but MP here. After 6-10 have been killed on each side, go and loot everything that dropped. Because Leps drop Steely and Cape Luk scrolls, this is a good place to start collecting equips for yourself.

Also, Cassandra gives you a quest to collect polluted rocks, turn this quest in and get an increased drop rate (50%-2x item/meso drop). Do this every 30 minutes to further increase your profit.

4 hours of 2x drop at leps would usually net me around 25mil, and for an unfunded character, that's pretty good money.
    thx u for that i did kill some of them before but the best thing it droped was luky charm lol and the to crimson mansion is so hard im keep on getting killed by the big as s poll thingy

Quote Originally Posted by SleepyNinja View Post
    Hmm, well..
    Be glad you got the acc, z-helms sell for a pretty penny, just say S>Zelm. you provide SoK! And make yourself a new char on the same acc (or server and new acc, just use delivery) to transfer the meso to, also, a 38 at bracer is nice, that will prolly sell good too.

You cant start on a lvl 72 unless you want everyone to call you nub, you need to experience the game. I learned virtually everything, very quickly, just search HS for what you want to know.
    i do have experenice becuz i had a lvl 36 sin and a 31 mage so im not gnna sell the things but thx anyway

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by libo720 View Post
    thx u for that i did kill some of them before but the best thing it droped was luky charm lol and the to crimson mansion is so hard im keep on getting killed by the big as s poll thingy
    You don't need to go up to the keep, so you shouldn't even be at the Pillar Jump Maps.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by libo720 View Post
    Their meso rates are steep. You can easily make 1mil an hour there. They also drop some decent equips and they also drop Steelies occasionally.
    Spoiler!

i just made 3 mil today by selling a scroll and im already at 80% i guess aim doing pretty ok XD