Thread: Color Wars?

Default Color Wars?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsGcetlPbyk

The whole explanation is in the beginning of the video. Basicilly its just a 2v2 fighting animation, enjoy I guess?

Color Wars 1 and two are out so far. Now, if you like a piece of Pbcat's works, go to his... something delay. Oh! Its his tagged video. He puts in a battle at the end which is pretty badass... Except the ending was rushed.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

wow, sprite-based cartoons using maplestory. thats... kinda cool...

I know how they do the fast moving out of focus dodge-like-vash-in-trigun thing. I saw it in an animated sprite comic... If you wanna do your own sprite-based animation thing, and use that trick,

Pick a random frame that looks like dodging.
    add 30% blur to it on the 2nd frame
    choose another dodge frame, and add 30% blur,
    re-use previous frame without blur.

4 frames / 32 fps for a dodge. maybe 5 if you add the weird teleport effect between blurs.

Kinda fun to see stuff like this... it makes me want to make some, but I dont feel that energetic... I'd rather hit lv 70 than make a cartoon about hitting lv 70.... but there still fun to watch! MOAR!

Shut up. YOU'RE stupid. Go look at the goddamn date.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.