Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Y Get Flame? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Y Get Flame?

Icon13

Quote Originally Posted by RavenBlade View Post
    ... Why are Blaze Wizzies so popular?

P.S.
    The title made me think it was a newbie who was flamed before and asking why. >_>
    'Cause Pillar is the ****. And yeah, I thought that too lol
    Magic Armor is fail skill.

From my experience , flame is somewhat useful during 2nd job . Why ?
    Because you guys complain about range , but you're not really that far away when you're pillaring right ?

Usually during fire pillar training , I would be in the middle of a mob , and Flame hits 3 of those monsters every second or so :)

Sounds like Fire Wall of RO, where monsters who walk into the wall, well, get KBed and hurt.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Abbotsford and Surrey, BC, in Canada, in an Igloo

Well you can always decide to do Magic Armor, but face it, it suks ba!!s. I am maxing my Spirit at level 28(15) and its dealing 50-70 damge, sometimes 80 to 90, to the ligators in KPQ, which is much better than ligators dealing 145 minus 20 to me with magic armor on. i actually like the spirit, and I personally think it looks AWESOME. And why nexon, did youy ake such a crappy skill in magic armor

Quote Originally Posted by maplemanluvr View Post
    And why nexon, did youy ake such a crappy skill in magic armor
    Seriously, they should have put in mp recovery or mp eater rather than magic armor
    Spoiler!

I don't like magic armor but it is not that bad for noobs that die very easily

Flame actually helps when you are trying to gather monsters. There are also times where you are very close to 1HKO a monster with Fire Pillar such that Flame will be strong enough to kill it off for you.
    "Embiggens is a perfectly cromulent word."