Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What are the Pro's and Cons of becoming a Cygnus Knight as an Assassin?

Default What are the Pro's and Cons of becoming a Cygnus Knight as an Assassin?

Basically my question is What are the pros and cons of being a cygnus knight as an assassin?

Because I'm thinking about making my lvl 32 assassin a cygnus knight but I don't like it I would hate to remake this char because once I decide and make my char a cygnus knight I can't go back.

So give me your opinion and pro's and con's of me becoming a cygnus knight assassin?

Thanks.

KoC Assassin would be worthless for one reason.

Assassins are boring to level, and when you start to like them and realize you have to stop at 120 you don't want to do the same class (they're pretty much the same) all over again. If you want a KoC, make it a different class.
    Gone with the wind

Quote Originally Posted by ikickyour View Post
    Basically my question is What are the pros and cons of being a cygnus knight as an assassin?

Because I'm thinking about making my lvl 32 assassin a cygnus knight but I don't like it I would hate to remake this char because once I decide and make my char a cygnus knight I can't go back.

So give me your opinion and pro's and con's of me becoming a cygnus knight assassin?

Thanks.
    KOC 'night walker' would be much stronger at level lower than 120, for insatnce my level 60 NW crit 5.7k, while my 55 sin crits 4.6k with the same equips.

max level is 120.
    Search "Sambo88" in MTS Cheap Quitting Sale. (At least 2-4k lower than lowest price)
    *Been playing since 0.02 BETA.....
    The good old times include:
    -There was only victoria island.
    -No 3rd job, no LPQ or any PQ other than KPQ
    -Every1 traded at the bottom of Perion ch1.(No Fm)
    -No critical "purple" colouring. (You couldnt tell if you crited or not)
    -New chars started with choice of eye colour. (Blue black, hazel, brown or red)
    -No Gameguard. = Fly hacking jump quests etc.

KoCs are pretty much useless when going to later bosses because they can't break the bosses dmg barrier and the KoCs hp doesn't compare to the normal class's hp potential.

The only noticeable difference between the 2 is that nightwalkers get 6 AP, and a mobbing skill in second job.
    Spoiler!

You are the best~~

and FJ .
    nothing.
    Spoiler!

The worst thing about the Night walker is the low hp, I mean they got an awesome damage and accuracy but the monsters will 2 hit-KO you (and I'm talking about the monster you need to kill to train effectively) and the bosses will 1 hit-KO you, (I got a lvl 68 NW friend he can hit jr. rog 100% and could kill it in less than a minute but he gets 1 hit-KO).

And if you already got a sin don't go for a NW

Icon14

Quote Originally Posted by ikickyour View Post

Thanks.
    You don't turn your existing characters into Cygnus Knights, you have to create them separately.
    ...How did no one else catch this?
    Also...wrong section. Should've been in the Night Walker section.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MagicJuice View Post
    The worst thing about the Night walker is the low hp, I mean they got an awesome damage and accuracy but the monsters will 2 hit-KO you (and I'm talking about the monster you need to kill to train effectively) and the bosses will 1 hit-KO you, (I got a lvl 68 NW friend he can hit jr. rog 100% and could kill it in less than a minute but he gets 1 hit-KO).

And if you already got a sin don't go for a NW
    This is what it is like for EVERY sin after lvl 90 or so, and up until lvl 160 (if you HP wash).

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    This is what it is like for EVERY sin after lvl 90 or so, and up until lvl 160 (if you HP wash).
    Yes but for NW is worse because the get more acc and more power but the same hp, they are like sins with the HP of 14 lvls below.