Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Evony!

DDrgn, you are my favourite person on these forums now. Go ToE!

Anyway, my top 5...

5. Dissidia Final Fantasy
    4. Disgaea: Hour Of Darkness
    3. Eternal Sonata
    2. Tales Of Vesperia
    1. Tales Of Destiny Remake/Director's Cut

1. Real Life Online.

That is all.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

I hate that game; not only did it get awful reviews, lots of people just get tired and quit sometimes during the middle.

Plus some unlucky few roll a really bad event and they end up losing without even accomplishing anything; talk about bad event distribution.

Don't even get me started on the glitches, either.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
    I hate that game; not only did it get awful reviews, lots of people just get tired and quit sometimes during the middle.

Plus some unlucky few roll a really bad event and they end up losing without even accomplishing anything; talk about bad event distribution.

Don't even get me started on the glitches, either.
    You mean the glitch where you log in and you can't move for 10 minutes because you're "tired"? Except the glitch is that you don't get up for 30 MINUTES instead of 10.
    I agree. That's retarded.

Too bad it's mandatory. =[

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Icon8

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    mandatory
    You're a winner!

You don't get to save anyone in Evony too, even though the ads say "Save your Queen!"

Evony is made out of ripped out content from Age of Empires and from Civilization, it's incredible.

And guess what? They're suing bloggers because they've mentioned what a piece of crap Evony is, and that it's spyware/malware.

Seems that this game is very fun! and very light on your comp... i even play it on a Y2K comp =P. Lets start helping newbies like me by posting hints and what to do and what not do do, such as you use "speaker when you use world chat" so dont spam or you will have to get some game coins.

Naruto Forever. Can't wait for a Naruto MMORPG