Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FlyFF - Fly For Fun

Default FlyFF - Fly For Fun

I'm surprised that there isn't a whole thread dedicated to FlyFF, as I did a search and nothing came up, soooooooooooo...

FlyFF which stands for Fly For Fun, is a 3-D MMORPG. It boasts (at the time it came out) that it was the only MMO that gave you the ability to FLY as a means of transportation. Anywho...

I have played since it first came out, just like maplestory, and have stuck with it since (on and off...just like MS lol). I'll give you guys a mini-description for those that haven't played it.

You start off as a vagrant(beginner) and head out and start wacking some monsters. Keep wacking away until level 15 and you get to choose your very first class (or second...)!!!!

Mercenary - The warrior of FlyFF
    Magician - self explanatory...lol
    Assist - The cleric of FlyFF
    Acrobat - A unique class to FlyFF, well half of it. You can either use a bow, or a YoYo...yes a YoYo...lol

From there on out, keep wacking those monsters, questing, partying , and when you hit 60 you get to choose your last class for the rest of your FlyFF career (so far at least...)

Mercenary's get to choose from 2 different classes, and they are:
    ~~~The Blade - They dual wield swords or axes. Pretty awesome. One of the more used classes in FlyFF.
    ~~~The Knight - Can only wield one sword or one axe, but are the tanks of the FlyFF world.

Magician's get to choose from 2 different classes, and they are:
    ~~~The Elementor - This class is the major AoE (area of effect) class of FlyFF. Huge damage dealers!!
    ~~~The Psykeeper - A powerful magic class!! Moves by floating, omg!!

Assist's get to choose from 2 different classes, and they are:
    ~~~The Billposter - This class wields a unique weapon to the FlyFF world, the knuckle!! Very strong class!!! Also another popular class.
    ~~~The RingMaster - They are the priests and bishops of FlyFF, able to heal your entire party, and use some awesome buffs!!

Acrobat's get to choose from 2 different classes, and they are:
    ~~~The Ranger - Uses a bow. This class is quite good, one of the less used in FlyFF.
    ~~~The Jester - Uses the unique weapon, the yoyo. Has a HUGE critical hit rate. Very strong class. Popular class as well.

Perhaps my mini-description kinda sucks, so if you have any questions or comments about this game, feel free to leave a response and I'll try to answer it as best I can!!

Also, if you DO play FlyFF and are in the Lawolf server let me know because thats the server I play on!!!

I dont think i should say anything,
    Most people i know say FlyFF is crap.

Quote Originally Posted by SleepyNinja View Post
    I dont think i should say anything,
    Most people i know say FlyFF is crap.

QFT
    I know right?
    When we are plunged into darkness, we flee toward light. But, the closer we get, the greater our shadow becomes.

its not crap, its just the exp system, followed by the limited number of monsters makes leveling boring as hell.

My Blag

P.S. i cant spell

Im pretty sure if lvling in a game thats based off lvling is boring, that game is crap.

There's no thread because FlyFF is a steaming pile of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Lore View Post
    its not crap, its just the exp system, followed by the limited number of monsters makes leveling boring as hell.
    In other words, it's CRAP. Don't give reasons why it's not and then prove why it is, it's crap.
    Gone with the wind

Its not THAT bad. With the addition of the new areas that have better exp rates, plus the premium items you can buy that increase your exp rate for a limited time, grinding is a lot easier than it was before.

I guess each game has their flaws, but I happen to enjoy it.

Is there anyone that has played it and liked it, or does the entire HS community hate FlyFF, lol?

Yes, yes we all do

Hahaha, alrighty then. Just let this thread die then :p

Banned

Eh, I'm pretty bittersweet on this game. Granted, leveling and whatnot is slow as hell, but way back in the day, I had a cat set that had stats in it. If I were to go back and sell this set, it'd go for over a bil by now, if not more `-`