Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sin or NW

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    You need a level 30 for KoC ATM, but if you're not planning on playing to end-game (200), you may as well get your theif to 30 and start up a NW. Faster leveling, stronger (slightly) attacks, and caps off at 120, which is very attainable.
    It's 20 actually, not 30. At least for GMS

Icon7

Not sure if this thread is dead yet but...

(This is all based on what's been said)

I think you should create a NW when you get your rogue high enough (lvl 20). That way, whatever equips and stars you come across on your rogue, you can alternate and give to your Night Walker (you'd have to transfer items quite often though). This way, if you get bored of one, there's always the other to play on.

To me.. i like nw's better.. one main reason is the mob skill of vamp and getting fj in the second job.. i mean if your going for lvl 200 make a sin, but if 120 is ok with you.. make the night walker.. your stronger and better skills

sins are weaker based on stats up until lvl 134 thats when they make up for the 70 extra sp that NW get from lvls 1-70. after that i would say they are better.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Even before then, the 4th job skills are more varied and are able to be further upgraded. Having no shadow stars makes NWs pretty much useless for bossing. Also, consider they cannot gain HP past 120. Unless they HP wash, they will most likely never even be able to survive Pap HBless.
    Even at lvl 125, a NL is probably more useful than a NW

Spoiler!

actually idk if its just me, but its looking like my NW is going to have more HP than my hermit

It doesn't matter. Your Hermit will have more HP in the end.

bolt202/veil225/feint200