Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Unrealistic Expectations of Guys

Green Fairy

Quote Originally Posted by DivinePingas View Post
    Not all. Lrn2Fact
    Sorry, I mispoke. 94% of girls are like that. The other 6% are deaf, blind, or dumb (can't speak, not stupid).

Quote Originally Posted by Starlit Azure View Post
    This. Happened with a good friend of mine.

She made ****ty excuses, but once we broke up, who did she go to?
    My ex was TOTALLY different when we met. When we were together, she turned into a slutty b1tch who just wanted to mooch off my kindness.

What a mistake that was.

@ Kitty, true, it can go either way, but there are more girls than guys, so its mostly towards girls.
    Some guys will do this, I know a couple of guys who have only gone out with a girl to "get some" and leave her.
    Spoiler!

DivinePingas

Quote Originally Posted by FourthTime View Post
    Sorry, I mispoke. 94% of girls are like that. The other 6% are deaf, blind, or dumb (can't speak, not stupid).
    Ur dum lol -_-

Quote Originally Posted by FourthTime View Post
    Don't be like that. There are some great girls, one's that will stay faithful to you, kind, trustworthy, beautiful, caring.

I hope.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by CorbsterZX View Post
    My ex was TOTALLY different when we met. When we were together, she turned into a slutty b1tch who just wanted to mooch off my kindness.

What a mistake that was.
    Same here bro.

Green Fairy

Quote Originally Posted by DivinePingas View Post
    Ur dum lol -_-
    I know it's hard to add on those three extra letters to "you're" and that one extra letter to "dumb" but you know, try next time.

Quote Originally Posted by CorbsterZX View Post
    Don't be like that. There are some great girls, one's that will stay faithful to you, kind, trustworthy, beautiful, caring.

I hope.
    Good luck.

To please you perfectly, she must understand you perfectly. Thus, you cannot defy her expectations or escape her reach. Her benevolence has circumscribed you, and your life's achievements will not reach beyond the map she has drawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Starlit Azure View Post
    To please you perfectly, she must understand you perfectly. Thus, you cannot defy her expectations or escape her reach. Her benevolence has circumscribed you, and your life's achievements will not reach beyond the map she has drawn.
    Hotness > Guys who will give you the world for you to be happy.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by KittySamurai View Post
    I could replace everything with the opposite gender and it would still hold true. There's many guys who have unrealistic expectations of girls.

That aside, would you honestly want to be with any girl who would dump a caring boyfriend for a singer/obsession they will never meet/get over in a week?
    This.

Corb, some girls are shallow, and some guys are shallow. I don't think more girls are shallow than guys.

Yeah, it sucks, but the best you can do is learn from it and move on. You can't make her be more mature or serious.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Morgana View Post
    This.

Corb, some girls are shallow, and some guys are shallow. I don't think more girls are shallow than guys.

Yeah, it sucks, but the best you can do is learn from it and move on. You can't make her be more mature or serious.
    ohai jess.

Hehe, she seemd so mature and serious when I met her, and when we began talking. After I asked her out, she changed dramatically for the worse.
    Spoiler!