Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Unrealistic Expectations of Guys

Quote Originally Posted by CorbsterZX View Post
    The Media has created the "perfect guy" image, so many girls fantasize about them and leave the average guys behind in the dust. If you're not hot, you're not going to get a girl. I know a bunch of guys, who would treat a girl 1000% better than guys who would "Ima g0 out wit her 4 da sex ima **** her all nite bby!"

/endfailrant.
    Everything this poor guy said.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Icon8

Life is quite an experience.

Banned

Better than having an ex use up all your money, and then dump you, leaving you the option to suicide

But yeah, our generation will suck, big time.

Icon8

I wonder. Will the generations say... 100 years from now or so be better, worse, the same, or tastier with a side of fries?

Drake

Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    I wonder. Will the generations say... 100 years from now or so be better, worse, the same, or tastier with a side of fries?
    It will turn into a KFC Double Down Burger.
    Spoiler!

Maybe third time's the charm? though if you end up with the same material, I'd suggest laying off the relationship thing and reexamine your criteria. Else you'd end up like that bitter thing discarding all females because relationship wouldn't work for him.
    Randland Parody
    Stupid cow. Stupid, stupid, stupid cow.

The faces of Hidden-Street, through the years

Quote Originally Posted by Saighan View Post
    Else you'd end up like that bitter thing discarding all females because relationship wouldn't work for him.
    Oh hi there.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

It's because of girls like that. Makes guys turn into ****s. They'd rather hang out with guys beacause, hey, your buddy'll treat you better than your girl, right? Don't worry, bro. With all those fish in the seas, there are bound to be some bad ones. You just gotta keep throwing out the bait. Not **** by the way.

Those censored words are the thing you call those guys who like other guys. You know....that word that comes before -sapien to describe human.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenBlade View Post
    Oh hi there.
    And yet, life goes on.
    Randland Parody
    Stupid cow. Stupid, stupid, stupid cow.

The faces of Hidden-Street, through the years

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MoonlightDarkness View Post
    leaving you the option to suicide
    Suicide is always an option. However, only cowards ever choose to take it.
    There's an American Dad that shows how crying is an excellent alternative to suicide.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!