Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I was gonna make a permanoob BUT...

Quote Originally Posted by Miles_T3h_r4t View Post
    so I was gonna make a perma-noob. I was gonna dump ALL AP into HP (HP! GO GO GO!!!) the way you used to be able to.

Now it tells me I can't raise HP until I have a job. Does this change at lv 10 automatically, for perma-noobs, or am I not aloud to raise HP ever? I wanted to have a perma noob with the maximum health, and be able to survive pink bean eventually.

can I put AP into HP after a certain level as a beginner, and when did they make this change? what happened to perma-noobs that did this before? did it re-set there AP?

I added non-stop +5 ap>HP from level 2-73 (before the lv 11 deal came out). And I had around 5500-6000 Hp (as a PURE HP beginner). Precisly had around 8000hp at level 117? Meaning you would have to be level 130+ to be able to survive pink bean. And that is 130 levels of all your ability points straight into hp.

My beginner was given a job and is now a magician. But Precisly is still around and level 133? He is also a pure hp beginner, and I believe he has around 12-13k (without hb)

And for a person who's been there, and done that.
    Take my advice; its not worth it.
    Unless you have an extremely high patience, and a lot of spare time. Don't do it.

Pink Bean's magic is 50% stronger than his touch damage too. His magic can do up to 28k. And for a beginner to survive that, you would have to be a level 170-180+ pure Hp beginner.
    Good luck on that, lol.
    Guess who's back!
    4kuHe1 - PA Spearman | virginity - Noblesse

So sad.... :(......

I pump most of my AP into Attack and one for Dex.

Meaning I cant kill that Pink Bean.... Sad.....

Any other monsters which I cant touch as a beginner?

Icon4

Quote Originally Posted by xXOrochiXx View Post
    So sad.... :(......

I pump most of my AP into Attack and one for Dex.

Meaning I cant kill that Pink Bean.... Sad.....

Any other monsters which I cant touch as a beginner?
    A Beginner will never be able to Pink Bean anyway because of the low HP that we have. You're not likely to have kill things like Griffey, Painus, Horntail, and more of the Leafre and Temp of Time monster because they hit too hard and their HP is too high.

With an assisted solo, meaning buffed HB+SE, a Beginner can Pap and kill Zak arms, but both take a long while because of the low and unstable damage.

:) Thanks for sharing. :)

I know what the use of being a beginner, is to relax and enjoy the game in a basic manner

Banned

what the ****. Look at the date ffs.