Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I was gonna make a permanoob BUT...

Icon8 I was gonna make a permanoob BUT...

so I was gonna make a perma-noob. I was gonna dump ALL AP into HP (HP! GO GO GO!!!) the way you used to be able to.

Now it tells me I can't raise HP until I have a job. Does this change at lv 10 automatically, for perma-noobs, or am I not aloud to raise HP ever? I wanted to have a perma noob with the maximum health, and be able to survive pink bean eventually.

can I put AP into HP after a certain level as a beginner, and when did they make this change? what happened to perma-noobs that did this before? did it re-set there AP?

does.... noone check the perma-noob threads?

Icon4

You will be able to add into HP/MP once you reach level 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssaur View Post
    You will be able to add into HP/MP once you reach level 11.
    oh cool, thanks. that helps.

Icon13

Ok, so you can survive Pink Bean. So what? Dumping all your AP into HP won't make you able to HIT Pink Bean. And with the trouble people are having now with killing him, what makes you think they're going to just let Perma Beginners go into runs?

Quote Originally Posted by Neothisis View Post
    Ok, so you can survive Pink Bean. So what? Dumping all your AP into HP won't make you able to HIT Pink Bean. And with the trouble people are having now with killing him, what makes you think they're going to just let Perma Beginners go into runs?
    All perma noob zrun please.
    by Cryopon

Icon4

Quote Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
    All perma noob zrun please.
    There has already been a practice run and a full-length video is in the making by the Scania Beginners. I would post both links but apparently I need to have posted 20 or more times, which I haven't. I suggest you check the Beginner subforum of sleepywood.

Quote Originally Posted by Neothisis View Post
    I said i'd be able to, not that i'd try.

Furthermore, I never said it was a good idea, just a fun one. although i do wanna go on a zrun, just to stand around like an idiot.

Hm..basically what Alyssaur said.

Quote Originally Posted by Soccerhollic View Post
    Hm..basically what Alyssaur said.
    nice necropost bro and spam too