Quote Originally Posted by Miles_T3h_r4t View Post
so I was gonna make a perma-noob. I was gonna dump ALL AP into HP (HP! GO GO GO!!!) the way you used to be able to.

Now it tells me I can't raise HP until I have a job. Does this change at lv 10 automatically, for perma-noobs, or am I not aloud to raise HP ever? I wanted to have a perma noob with the maximum health, and be able to survive pink bean eventually.

can I put AP into HP after a certain level as a beginner, and when did they make this change? what happened to perma-noobs that did this before? did it re-set there AP?

I added non-stop +5 ap>HP from level 2-73 (before the lv 11 deal came out). And I had around 5500-6000 Hp (as a PURE HP beginner). Precisly had around 8000hp at level 117? Meaning you would have to be level 130+ to be able to survive pink bean. And that is 130 levels of all your ability points straight into hp.

My beginner was given a job and is now a magician. But Precisly is still around and level 133? He is also a pure hp beginner, and I believe he has around 12-13k (without hb)

And for a person who's been there, and done that.
Take my advice; its not worth it.
Unless you have an extremely high patience, and a lot of spare time. Don't do it.

Pink Bean's magic is 50% stronger than his touch damage too. His magic can do up to 28k. And for a beginner to survive that, you would have to be a level 170-180+ pure Hp beginner.
Good luck on that, lol.