Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Miles's Backwards Bandit

threaten work on bosses now.

look here, shadowers are usually NEVER accepted into runs, let alone chief bandits and under.

i bet you, if someone saw a shadower who got accepted in using disorder, he's going to get kicked/expelled on the spot.

because a majority of the attackers are Bms (hurricane+sharp eye+critical+apple) and night lords (apple+shadow partner+critical+triple throw+sharp eye). so disorder will do almost NO EXTRA damage here.

why would ~20 extra damage be worth the amount of time used to disorder?

the night lords and bowmasters will most likely be doing extremely huge damages and an extra 20 damage? oh please.
    by Cryopon

this reminds me of my old attempted build, the Disorder Dit... failed miserably... Face it, Plus later on you can use Double Stab for finishers if the enemy has considerable less HP and just enough for a Double Stab, thus saving you slightly more MP.
    http://haimerejloh.deviantart.com
    Visit my Deviant for my Artwork.

TO DO LIST:
    [X] Get to First Job (Pirate)
    [X] Get to Second Job (Gunslinger)
    [X] Get to Third Job (Valkyrie)
    [ ] Get to Fourth Job (Corsair)
    [ ] Get Cygnus Character to Level 120 (Blaze Wizard)

Icon6

Alright, let me finish this up.
    Getting Disorder is a complete waste of time. I understand the point you're trying to make here.
    But the truth is, BECAUSE Savage Blow damage is eaten up by monster defenses is the reason that it's rarely used at bosses. Both Assaulter and Boomerang Step cancel out the monster's Weapon Defense as long as you're near it's level, and these are the main skills you will be using at bosses. Hell, even less Assaulter than Boomerang Step. If you can't do this, then you're not going to be accepted into boss runs unless you're just leeching.
    Also, Meso Explosion also does not factor in defense, which is the skill most CBs use when they go bossing to actually be useful.
    And you already said yourself that Disorder sucks for training purposes, so that's that.

okay, its a bad build...

but i've not only already done it,
    but i'm already lv 38, whats done is done, i'm already just spamming Savage blows. i think i'm past the point of using doublestab as a finisher, because if they have to little health, i just use a regular attack.

so that said, it's not at all necessary to waste that much NX to change it, right?

also the only thing this build did, was, i used much less meso on MP Pots. almost none. but yeah... I admit, I fail at bandit.

Icon12

Well, at least you realized it.
    And yes, it would a complete waste of NX to SP reset a level 38. Just remake into a proper Bandit if you want.

You don't really use Double Stab from Lv50 on, so if you can endure the next 10 levels w/o a low MP finisher you can keep going.
    Or you can restart and be all proper with the standardized build
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

Quote Originally Posted by nanop44 View Post
    You don't really use Double Stab from Lv50 on, so if you can endure the next 10 levels w/o a low MP finisher you can keep going.
    Or you can restart and be all proper with the standardized build
    my bandit has mark of the beta on it, there is no way am I going to delete it. continuing on until 50+ will just add a layer of epic. If I ever continue playing that character since I only do things like CPQ with it, because I dont particularly like the bandit anymore... to boring for me.

anyway, could someone answer my last question.

Since disorder and threaten both do it. Will -20 def allow cygnus to fight zakum?

DivinePingas

Quote Originally Posted by Miles_T3h_r4t View Post
    Since disorder and threaten both do it. Will -20 def allow cygnus to fight zakum?
    Anyone can fight Zakum, and CKs I think are going to be good at it.

And no, you don't fail at bandit

Quote Originally Posted by Miles_T3h_r4t View Post
    my bandit has mark of the beta on it, there is no way am I going to delete it. continuing on until 50+ will just add a layer of epic. If I ever continue playing that character since I only do things like CPQ with it, because I dont particularly like the bandit anymore... to boring for me.

anyway, could someone answer my last question.

I guess it's untradeable then. anyways, a -20 def will do nothing for anyone who is fighting zakum, it's just not worth the time.

Besides, the cygnus knights at max level (120) are basically like level 140+ adventurers except with different skills.
    by Cryopon

DivinePingas

Uh...disorder lowers weapon attack and defense, not just defense. Attack means a lot for characters.