Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pfft, nerd. Get off the computer.

I'm not the aggressive kind of guy, so I don't go around bullying people in an attempt to make myself feel better. As for TKD, it's just the long hours of classes that really strains your body. The push-ups and crunches are the easier ( i think so ) parts of class. I'm in the Demo Team, which means I'm one of the better students in my class, so I have to be to every practice, which sometimes goes three hours. When one of you guys said stuff about having beef with me, it made me think of a song. If your boyfriend says he's got beef, than I'm a vegetarian 'n I aint effing scared of him. :D. I should be more careful about friends then I guess. People are more intimidated by taller people than shorter people, like me. I have some friends here on HS, and if I get a load of friends on here, and don't socialize in real life, then what happens when summer ends?
    P.S. I'm 15, I'm in 10th grade. All of my school is based on grades. If you're in 9th and someones in 11th, they're right you're wrong. They're strong you're weak. That kind of thing.
    Hello, I am Spelling, please stop killing me.
    My sister, Punctuation, wants you to stop killing her too.
    My cousin, Capitalization, wants you to stop killing him too.
    Put this in your signature if you support.:D

Icon8

The think that kills me though is putting your hands on a bench behind you, having your legs all the way out, and repeatedly lowering my body. There's probably a word for it. Wrist killer, perhaps?

It was hard to understand what you meant, but I have a broad idea. Push ups really hurt my wrist, not so my chest and arms. I can't go over 30 without often resting my wrist.
    Hello, I am Spelling, please stop killing me.
    My sister, Punctuation, wants you to stop killing her too.
    My cousin, Capitalization, wants you to stop killing him too.
    Put this in your signature if you support.:D

Icon8

Yeah, I'm not so good at putting things into words. Push ups though, they're no problem. Stupid a4a.

Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    Stupid me.
    Anyways, video games > life. BELIEVIE ME IA MNOT TROLLIGN JUST PALY VIDYA GAMES ALL DAY OYU WILL NOT REGRT TIT
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

If push-ups and dips (exercise described by supalime) hurt your wrists, that means that you're probably doing them wrong. Other than that, what pyro said is basically true. Grow a pair and assert yourself. You're not being a bully you're standing up for yourself and your respect...
    null set [ ]

Icon8

It's just the dips that hurt.

Pfft, computer. Get off the nerd.

Icon8

Quote Originally Posted by Turles View Post
    Pfft, computer. Get off the nerd.
    The nerd wishes the computer was on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Extinct View Post
    I'm not the aggressive kind of guy, so I don't go around bullying people in an attempt to make myself feel better. As for TKD, it's just the long hours of classes that really strains your body. The push-ups and crunches are the easier ( i think so ) parts of class. I'm in the Demo Team, which means I'm one of the better students in my class, so I have to be to every practice, which sometimes goes three hours. When one of you guys said stuff about having beef with me, it made me think of a song. If your boyfriend says he's got beef, than I'm a vegetarian 'n I aint effing scared of him. :D. I should be more careful about friends then I guess. People are more intimidated by taller people than shorter people, like me. I have some friends here on HS, and if I get a load of friends on here, and don't socialize in real life, then what happens when summer ends?
    P.S. I'm 15, I'm in 10th grade. All of my school is based on grades. If you're in 9th and someones in 11th, they're right you're wrong. They're strong you're weak. That kind of thing.
    I'm telling you this straight up right now, you start taking **** from people just because 'they said so' without having a reason other than 'I'm older' or "I'm in a higher grade", you're gonna be a ***** for the rest of your life and might as well just resign yourself to a ****ty cubicle hating your boss.

You don't have to bully them, but intimidate the people who are ****ing with you, because not only did they abandon you (you don't want them back anyway) but they made fun of you? Screw that, don't take that ****. Don't take NO ****.

Does Doomguy take ****? Hell no.
    Does Duke Nukem take ****? Hell no.
    Does Haloguy take ****? Probably, but he's a ***got.
    Gone with the wind