Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Windraiders at 70?

Default Windraiders at 70?

Everywhere I look I see "Go to windraiders at 70" or such, and "They are amazing exp!"
    The problem is I think I am extremely weak if normally you get amazing exp there.

It takes me 4-6 hits to kill them with soul blade, and I am wondering if this is normal.
    Dmg range 834-1458
    acc 117

And if it isnt the greatest place to train, where should I go?
    I really would prefer not to go back to mp3, but if thats best then tell me.

thats pretty weak man.... my Hermit was killing 3-4 hits at 70 o-o ... but then again youre a warrior. well it may not be the same but i never trained my DK at WindRaiders. i cant remember exactly but i think that 70s i was at WS having my 10 lvl crisis till 80 then i himed.

Quote Originally Posted by SquallGBlade View Post
    Everywhere I look I see "Go to windraiders at 70" or such, and "They are amazing exp!"
    The problem is I think I am extremely weak if normally you get amazing exp there.

It takes me 4-6 hits to kill them with soul blade, and I am wondering if this is normal.
    Dmg range 834-1458
    acc 117

And if it isnt the greatest place to train, where should I go?
    I really would prefer not to go back to mp3, but if thats best then tell me.
    Hmm, if you're too weak for WR, I suggest you go to V/Hoodoos. Better than MP3 IMO
    Spoiler!

may i ask for your skill builds, stats, and equipments?

maxed Soul blade should be hitting 5 enemies, so 4-6 hitting should be alright, since the situation is a bit similar with clerics at mp3.
    by Cryopon

Quote Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
    may i ask for your skill builds, stats, and equipments?

maxed Soul blade should be hitting 5 enemies, so 4-6 hitting should be alright, since the situation is a bit similar with clerics at mp3.
    str: 362 349+13
    dex: 111 92+19
    im pretty sure i overpowered dex

maxed booster maxed mastery maxed soul blade maxed soul rush 19 rage and 13 FA

My equips may be the reason, but god help me if i could actually find a way to afford anything good. such as 100m att gloves x_x

Red katana +2 (90 att +2 str, 1 slot left)
    old raggedy cape (+4 dex)
    ultimate agent suit +3 str +12 dex

So, advice on weapon to buy, equipment, and such.

oooh

your dex is too high (cap at around 50~70).

that's all i can help you with now other than what i said (which is based on speculation/logic)

WRS at 70 was too much for me, i suggest V/Hoodoos like that other guy till mebbe 73.
    "All the world needs is me."

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    My fail-member sensors are going off.
    Not quite as much as they did for NGPriest.
    T.T

Since everyone seems to have them........
    [x] make 3rd job [ ] make 4th job [x] 10m [x] 20m [x]50m [x] Zhelm [X] lvl 100 [ ]Lvl 110
    [ ]100m

Do you mean you went 50-60 with dex equips? I could make up for it with str equips right?

1234 Why Are You Reading This(if only to stalk me) Avenue

Hey I'm a 29 DW, ummm, can you guys give me any tips on dex, most of the time I just auto-assign the points... is that okay?
    Max Combo=~6500 Level = 51 Awesomeness = MAX Guild = EnvyElite Server = Khaini
    Arans= AWSOME, mostly because, I like wolves, and I like polearms, so both together and I'm all set for life. XD

cap dex around 50~70.