Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Question for my blaze wizard.

Default A Question for my blaze wizard.

I know i sound like new to all this (basically i am since this is my first magician) but im having trouble using the teleport skill. You know how you need to max simplier skills in order to do more better skills? Well i dont know what skill to max in order to use my teleport skill =( Im totally lost on which skill to max, if anybody has a blaze wizard character that already uses teleport, can u help me on which skill to max to use my teleport? ugh :confused:

If you can put points into Teleport, you can use it. o_O

If you have a point in Teleport, use it by holding down an arrow key, then pressing your Teleport key at the same time. You can also hold down the Teleport key to Teleport again as soon as the skill will let you. You will walk a few steps in between Teleports.
    '
    Teleport has no prerequisites on an normal magician, so I assume that Blaze Wizards are the same way. You should be able to put points in it right away.
    Spoiler!

Banned

Yeah, same as the normal magician teleport. There are no prerequisites.

Abbotsford and Surrey, BC, in Canada, in an Igloo

i have one point in teleport on my blaze wizard, and my teleport key is alt. I still teleport every where. Therre are no pre-needed things for teleport, but you do need 5 teleport to get slow. What is your build so far?

I have a 50 bw... So far I have 1 in tele max fore pillar, max meditation and max elemental reset

so far it works great especially in cpq :)

Quote Originally Posted by Morgana View Post
    If you can put points into Teleport, you can use it. o_O

If you have a point in Teleport, use it by holding down an arrow key, then pressing your Teleport key at the same time. You can also hold down the Teleport key to Teleport again as soon as the skill will let you. You will walk a few steps in between Teleports.
    '
    Teleport has no prerequisites on an normal magician, so I assume that Blaze Wizards are the same way. You should be able to put points in it right away.
    Im not that dumb, i know how to put in skills in my macros, but for some reson it wont let me put it in there, i have maz fire pilar, 10 mediation, 10 fire arrow, 2 elemtal reset, and 9 spellbinder. and i still cant use teleport 0.o

"Im not that dumb, i know how to put in skills in my macros, but for some reson it wont let me put it in there, i have maz fire pilar, 10 mediation, 10 fire arrow, 2 elemtal reset, and 9 spellbinder. and i still cant use teleport 0.o"

Same thing happened to me i couldn't put skills in macro but i kept tryin and eventually it worked... i dont know why teleport wont work for you though

sorry im new i dont know how to quote

Quote Originally Posted by Aislannx View Post
    i know how to put in skills in my macros
    You can't macro Tele because you need to press two keys at once to use it (the skill key and one of the arrow keys). Only skills needing just one keypress can be macroed.

Open your keyboard config, click Tele, mouse directly to your keyboard config, put it on a key... and don't try to macro it.
    Spoiler!

Oh i get it... thanks for clearing that up
    Still blanking why you cant macro your other skills

Abbotsford and Surrey, BC, in Canada, in an Igloo

Quote Originally Posted by Aislannx View Post
    Im not that dumb, i know how to put in skills in my macros, but for some reson it wont let me put it in there, i have maz fire pilar, 10 mediation, 10 fire arrow, 2 elemtal reset, and 9 spellbinder. and i still cant use teleport 0.o
    Why'd you put 10 into fire arrow? :confused:This is how you Skill build should have gone.

Fire Pillar-MAX(good job)
    Meditation-10
    Fire Arrow-0
    Elemental Reset-9
    Spell Binder-10
    Teleport-1
    Slow-0

At least, that's how I did my build, thanks doom-I-white for the build. :D

Oh and DaPyro, click the quote button in the bottom right hand corner of each reply to quote.:):)