Quote Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post
I think he/she is asking which type levels fastest. I'd have to say either Dawn Warrior or Night Walker.

Why? Because of time constraints due to rebuying materials. Think of it this way, Flame Wizard would normally level fast due to MP recover allowing few pot missions. But they don't get MP Recover as a tradeoff of being Noblesse (same is true of Dawn Warriors and hp, but they have Clerics to help them out). Bowmen typically need ammo so that's also a trip to the market. Pirates have kinda sucky defense due to the bad rag armour, plus they typically are short range (pots) or if they do have guns that's a trip to the ammo shop. So, mainly thieves and warriors have the best chance of levelling up fast, since they can put up with damage, and grind away.
Scratch that, I mean Dawn Warrior or Thunder Pirate. Night Walker took me roughly 6 hours to get to 21 (some of which were AFK, but still) due to the fact that claws are not really sold readily. I have like 2000 claws which used to be enough to level several times with, but my damage is plateauing rather than rising. Despite the need for pots the pirate has, the damage seems solid, while the night walker kinda burns ammo. Thankfully the recharge seems cheap.