Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Fastets leveling Cygnus knight?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fastets leveling Cygnus knight?

Banned

Default Fastets leveling Cygnus knight?

Hey guys, I'm curious a to which Cygnus knight level's the Fastest. And, is there a Cleric Cygnus knight? Anyways, I have a night walker, who has 1,000,000 mesos. And 5 Steelys. He should be good until about 50, taking into consideration I take the CPQ Route. I was told that by level 40, you could have made upwards around 35-40 mill. This put me in Shock. I could buy myself some nicer Equips. With this character, I will not be taking the Dexless / Lowdex route. Really though, this needs to go in the night walker section.
    I'm pretty determined to at least get him to 50. Which I have the equips for. My main concern, Leveling from 18-30. I need better suggestions.

Thank you.

Edit: Please move this to the Night walker section.

KPQ, Caution Falling Down, etc.
    Goals:
    1st Job[X] 2nd Job[X] 3rd Job[X] Lvl 100[X] 4th Job[X] Lvl 140 [X] 100m[X] 200m[X] 700m[X]Scarlion Helm[X] Targa Helm [X] Ice Staff [X] Iceberg Wand [ ] Eye of Horus [X] HT Pendant with Egg[ ] Do godly damage[X] Hit 100k dmg at 135 [X] Get the new Kino pet[X] BLIZZARD[X] Blizzard 30 [X]
    Kino rox

R>Guild members to Sideways in Bootes. Must be at least Lvl 100+ and active.

lvl 18-21: HPQ
    lvl 21-30: Curse Eyes and Evil Eyes with 2x EXP

And yea you should do CPQ its great exp

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

I think he/she is asking which type levels fastest. I'd have to say either Dawn Warrior or Night Walker.

Why? Because of time constraints due to rebuying materials. Think of it this way, Flame Wizard would normally level fast due to MP recover allowing few pot missions. But they don't get MP Recover as a tradeoff of being Noblesse (same is true of Dawn Warriors and hp, but they have Clerics to help them out). Bowmen typically need ammo so that's also a trip to the market. Pirates have kinda sucky defense due to the bad rag armour, plus they typically are short range (pots) or if they do have guns that's a trip to the ammo shop. So, mainly thieves and warriors have the best chance of levelling up fast, since they can put up with damage, and grind away.

Banned

Doesn't have to be a KoC to do that. Basically, what they're saying is you can do the various quests at that level, last one is at 40, that sell for decent money.

33: Delivering the Pendulum - 60% scroll for your class, rogue for best outcome
    35: Eos Tower Threatened! - Random 60% weapon scroll, one of the best outcomes would be a claw att
    36: Subani's Legacy - 60% GFA
    40: Peace at Eos Tower - 10% or 60% GFA(random)

Bera prices would give you ~40mil if you sold these at max prices, assuming you picked all the claw scrolls and got the 60% scroll.

If you're doing PQs it'll be just as fast for every class pretty much. :/

If you're doing it for the scrolls, yes you can make money and leveling fast would provide best results. I'm sure 40 within a day is easily feasible if you're funded, it'll just be annoying to repeat frequently. (For good money gain)
    Gone with the wind

well, quests are useful, as well as party quests. after 25, go for winston. his quests give you bout 5k exp (as hard as they are) and should really up the lvl growth. (Yay, first ever post!)

Necroposters be necropost'in everywhere
    by Cryopon

Blaze Wizards are pretty fast level-uppers.

But then again, all KoC chars are since they have their own quests that rush them up till Level 30, then CPQ.
    <span style=font-family: Georgia><font size=3><font color=Green><b>NOMNOMNOM</b></font></font></span>

My post count is frozen. Megadeus's Avatar

In my experience, a friend of mine did a few things: played a BW, maxed out that explosion-mob-skill whatever it was, bought a pet+meso/item looting+AUTO MP RECOVERY, went to Alcadno B-3, and found some way to keep the explosions going. Levelled as fast as I did CPQ/CPQ TWs, and seemed like a pretty hassle-free way of going about levelling. All he had to do was occasionally check in and maybe run to buy pots in town.

But I'm surprised he wasn't mistaken for a bot.
    Well isn't that interesting?
    What's this? You bothered to highlight my sig?You're very bored then, aren't you? Ha. Ha. Ha.