Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Compression.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunasaku

That, and the fact when I try to think about it my mind goes blank. Isn't that weird?
    All I can think of is The Gentleman's Alliance, aka Shinshi Doumei Cross by Arina Tanemura. I love her art and the storyline was phenomenal. Nice monologues too. ...Anime...uh...Fruits Basket? All I can think of. It was the first anime I ever completed. Actually, I haven't finished a whole lot of anime/manga, so technically those are the only ones! o.O

Okay, I dunno why the heck I'm doing this, but after reading the 2nd to last chapter, I started reading SK from the beginning. Why? I don't know. But seeing as I had no idea what the $%#@ I was reading, I should be okay. Plus, it intrigues me. Not to mention Anna, who totally kicks ass. Or maybe it's because the art seemed lame in the beginning but now I am realizing Yoh looks a little like Sasuke. Is it just me? Then there's always the fact that it seems to be a good action, yet the whole Anna-and-Yoh-are-engaged-but-Anna-still-beats-the-snot-outta-him-even-though-her-cold-heart-supposedly-loves-him satisfies my subconscious need for comedy and a mention of romance.

Reading:
    SK
    Gintama
    Pandora Hearts
    Gakuen Alice
    Naruto
    Vampire Knight
    Special A
    Fairy Tail
    something something (my brain is defective)

Watching:
    Bleach
    Clannad After Story
    D-Grayman

Should watch:
    Tsubasa Chronicles
    FMA
    Definitely Fairy Tail when it comes out

...and there are probably things I forgot to add. Crud. Oh, Kekkashi...I remember that. Something with cubes and this monk-like person and a small girl who was actually a demon? I recall my brother watching it ages ago, and then I saw episode 1 for myself.

Dang, half of these are on pause right now. If I ever get back to MS, my schedule is screwed.
    Posted in like, July. Now, with MS - D-Grayman [watching] Negima [reading]

Negima's kind of perverted but I read it anyway because I'm a sucker for fantasy.
    the noob sage
    curly stream[ ]
    sonara wave[ ]

XXXholic[Slightly perverse], Jigoku Shoujo, Air Gear, Bakuman, Death Note, Persona series, Gurren Lagann[Slightly perverse], Ichigo100% [Perverse], Shaman King [It's a pity there wasn't a new season.], FMA Brotherhood, Ghost slayers Ayashi [?], Elfen Lied [Perverse.]
    These are some recommendations.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

You want recommendations?

Kampfer (quite funny, bit perverse), Seitokai no Ichizon (quite funny), Nyan Koi (quite funny), Sora no Otoshimono (very funny, perverse), The Sacred Blacksmith/Seiken no Blacksmith (reasonably funny, bit perverse), Yoku Wakaru Gendai Mahou (bit funny), Princess Lover (funny and perverse), Fairy Tail, Seto no Hanayome (FUNNY), Gundam 00, Element Hunters (surprisingly educational - chemistry and a bit of physics), Full Metal Panic series, Chrome Shelled Regios, 07-Ghost, 11eyes, Needless (perverse), Tears to Tiara, Valkyria Chronicles.

I'm an otaku. =)
    Monster Hunter Tri Status:
    - Hunter Rank: HR1 (Yay, me noob)
    - Favourite Weapon: Switch Axe
    - Current Most Proficient Weapons: Switch Axe, Hammer
    - Current Armour: Barroth Set + Lagiacrus Set
    - Current Most Hated Monster: Rathalos
    (Stop flying, wings fer' brains!)

Quote Originally Posted by XxKiraYamatoxX View Post
    I'm an otaku. =)
    So are we.
    Join us.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.

I'm not. I'm outta here.

Far Far Away.
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

Updaaaaaaaaaaaaated.
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

Updated.

Kill me.
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

Incomplete update.
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

Updated .
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.