Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Compression.

i'm neither shallow nor strong. thanks tho.

meanwhile i added you. :3
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

The following stuff is my own reference as I may not have time to upload them properly and may lose the data.
    Some stuff are spoilers of my works, present and future.
    Sorry for not updating anything for so long!

Child Of MISERY.
    Finding Her Again.
    Unexplainable Message.
    The Last Battleship; Battleship Mirage.
    Wait, what - DUDE?!
    A Lonely God/Prayer To Be Human.
    Seeds of Dreams.
    Saboteur Saito.
    The Lumina Program.
    Married In Name.
    Wandering Dark Gods in the NIGHT/Eternal FROSTBITE/Prayers Of Eternal Night.
    Purifying a God Of Darkness.
    ****stephen.
    Where are all the (real) MEN in this school?!
    The Mirror Prison.
    Tales of a Sangheili Scholar. [Halo Fanfic]
    colourless faith/The Colour Of Religion
    Reconfig. FACE.
    IM PRISON.
    Mirror LABRYNITH.
    Minus One Year. [Formerly "Minus 365 Days Years Old."]
    Forbidden Street - Don't do ANYTHING.
    SNOW on Hell St.
    REprog.
    A Broken Stranger Before Me.
    Dante, The Incinerate. [Also refered to in Destiny Defied as Dante, The Red Star.]
    Your Planet, My Satellite.
    The Electric Conductor.
    Soul Eraser.
    Prince Of Darkness.
    School. Corp.
    The Clapper.

Spoiler Ahead on 365 Nights :
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by RavenBlade; 28th October 2010 at 12:08 PM.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.

Married in name? Sounds intriguing.

I tend to write down things in a notebook when I really want to, but typing is more convienent (for my poor hands too)
    the noob sage
    curly stream[ ]
    sonara wave[ ]

Yeah. It's about a guy and a girl who seek their soulmates. They get married for convenience. They keep looking, always without their rings.
    Then one day, when they're old and their lives are already flickering, they realise that they already found their lover : each other.
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

That's romantic. But as for an actual plot? Can't imagine it.
    the noob sage
    curly stream[ ]
    sonara wave[ ]

It's mostly slice of life. Reality based. SOme romancist fantasy, thats all. :3
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

Ah, procastination, my [possible] arch nemesis.

Spoiler!
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

A few new ideas and a reference sheet of my own for 365 Nights. Fits all bars/nightclubs together nicely and some points i can use for future easy reference. Within the spoiler.
    Spoiler!

- FAILUREtoPROTECT
    - SMT PERSONA3PORTABLE FANFICTION : TOTAL DARKNESS.
    - Player/Persona Killer.
    - Maximum Fe3+.
    - WithAVengeance.
    - MetROSExual.
    - Raw Force Conversion.
    - RunAwayTOOL [Ditched]
    - Destiny Defied [Indefinite hiatus]
    - RPG of Awesome [A new one. This is a script for a comic, which sadly i cannot draw out - as per the normal]
    - Eternal FROSTBITE [Playing around with the idea. It has it's own separate thread at the moment.]
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.