Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dawn Warrior Question

Icon2 Dawn Warrior Question

I just created a cygnus knight character for the first time and created a Dawn Warrior. When I talked to the head of the dawn warriors he mentioned something about a spirit that would be with you on your journeys. Then I started seeing other cygnus knight characters with a kind of fireball looking thing following behind them, each of them different colors. How do you get one of those? Is it automatic or a quest reward or what?

Thanks. ;)

Jr. Necki

It is a skill in the skillbook. Our sprite is called Soul. It should ve the last skill in skillbook one.
    Proud Retired Jr. Master of Yellonde HiddenStreet

Banned

Each cygnus knight has their own colored sprite.

Apparently, it has the elemental damage of said sprite, but pretty sure it isn't true.

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonous View Post
    Each cygnus knight has their own colored sprite.

Apparently, it has the elemental damage of said sprite, but pretty sure it isn't true.
    My soul makes more dmg on Z-mush than H-mush

the sprites have elements

that's why it's doing more damage, because it's holy element
    by Cryopon

Icon11 sprite summon

Its a skill called sprite summon.
    it is in the 1st job skill book once you have a point on it, double click to summon. you can also set it to a hot key.
    the more points on it the higher its attack and summoned time.
    In most versions of MS it also increases your wpn def and mgk def.
    Its attack is weapon attack. Unknown if it does holy damage or not.
    it can attack even when you are stunned. effects on your character do NOT effect it. Although, acc pills seem to effect it.
    when mastered it can hit up to 3 monsters at a time.

hope that helped. sorry if it confused you.

The damage it does is holy element, but in the later levels the sprite does very negligible damage so most people don't use it as to not piss off monsters.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

My post count is frozen. Megadeus's Avatar

In addition to this, only the Holy (Dawn Warrior), Fire (Blaze Wizard), and Lightning (Thunder Breaker) sprites do elemental damage. There's no wind or water element in the game, so those sprites do neutral damage.
    Well isn't that interesting?
    What's this? You bothered to highlight my sig?You're very bored then, aren't you? Ha. Ha. Ha.

Icon8

Quote Originally Posted by Megadeus View Post
    In addition to this, only the Holy (Dawn Warrior), Fire (Blaze Wizard), and Lightning (Thunder Breaker) sprites do elemental damage. There's no wind or water element in the game, so those sprites do neutral damage.
    Btw. The sprites are holy (dawn warrior), flame (blaze wizzard), lighting (thunder breaker), wind (nonexesting, wind archer), and shadow (night walker, also a nonexisting element.

All the different types of elemental attacks are ( plz correct me if I'm wrong!)
    Holy
    Poisen
    Fire
    Ice
    Lighting
    Heal (different from holy, heal damage can only be done by the skill heal. Most monsters that are effected by heal are über effected by holy)
    And normal

Some enemys are resistant or week to certain elements.
    Week: some elements do 150% damage to this enemy.
    Normal: attacks do normal damage
    Resastant: some elements do only 50% damage, if it is resistant to ice they will not freeze.
    Imune: some elemental attacks do 0% damage. the only inunitys I've seen are non-undead monsters to heal.

Quote Originally Posted by lionheart365 View Post
    Btw. The sprites are holy (dawn warrior), flame (blaze wizzard), lighting (thunder breaker), wind (nonexesting, wind archer), and shadow (night walker, also a nonexisting element.

All the different types of elemental attacks are ( plz correct me if I'm wrong!)
    Holy
    Poisen
    Fire
    Ice
    Lighting
    Heal (different from holy, heal damage can only be done by the skill heal. Most monsters that are effected by heal are über effected by holy)
    And normal

Some enemys are resistant or week to certain elements.
    Week: some elements do 150% damage to this enemy.
    Normal: attacks do normal damage
    Resastant: some elements do only 50% damage, if it is resistant to ice they will not freeze.
    Imune: some elemental attacks do 0% damage. the only inunitys I've seen are non-undead monsters to heal.
    idk but i think that night walkers hit with poisoned attacks