Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Better experience

Thread: Better experience

Default Better experience

I quit MS for about a year, and i'm looking to get into playing again. After reading the guide on where to level, i realized there wasn't much information on pqing. So my basic question is..

What is better experience for a level 48 spearman, grinding on golems, or doing ludi pq (Is there another new pq out that i can do?)

Thanks

Monster carnival PQ is the "new" thing to do now. They just introduced a Monster carnival PQ 2 for lvl 51-70 (i haven't tried that all too much) but yea for a brief lvling guide

50-64 MCPQ2
    64-78 Windraiders in Crimson wood keep (check maps on how to get there)
    78-85 Wolfspiders
    85-95 Try Stormbreakers, firebrands or maybe even Temple of Time mobs? (not sure for a DK at this lvl)
    95-128 Himes with a priest friend
    128-200 Skelegon if you can get a bishop to train with you...otherwise...
    128-200 Temple of Time Oblivion roads.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

Hmm i'm just gonna respond and add a bit to above poster.

You can stay at windraiders from 64-90 ( i found them faster than spiders but thats just me)

At 85-95 you can do breakers (awesome exp but major pot burn)

At 100+ (till you can skele and/or find a partner for skeles) you can go to newts and go to the second platform and attack the right most 2. I found it very good exp with only a little bit pot burn (~300 honsters an hour) at 100 you might be missed the nest golem after the newt transforms so you might need acc gear or you can just wait till you can like 90%+ them.

Drake

I would say for lvls 50~64 , Truckers are better than MCPQ2 . MCPQ2 sucks coz the EXP for every monster kill in there is only 1 =.="'
    SienZPaladin , lv 172 Paladin ~
    ~ KoClSienZ , lv 120 Wind Breaker
    SienZGenesis , lv 200 Bishop ~
    ~ SienZUltimus , lv 49 Assassin

Lvling record personal best : lvl 1~69 under 24 hrs

I <3 Pooky !

I wouldn't stay at Truckers til 64. You could do much better leaving there around 55-60 to go to MP3, depending on your funding, I guess.

Also, Ellin Forest PQ is quite good EXP for 45-55 if you can get some friends to PQ with. Even if you can't, as long as you can get 3-5 people, it's a very easy, idiot-proof PQ. You don't even need the leader to complete most of the stages. The game itself explains how to do almost everything, as well. (Basic instructions show up in the middle of the screen, and you can talk to Ellin for more information.)

I don't think anyone has mentioned LMPQ (Ludi Maze PQ) yet. That's quite fast EXP, and very good money, from 51-60ish, but you'll need to look up a guide. You can keep doing it until 70, but the EXP slows down a lot by that point.
    Spoiler!

So basically, stick with ludi pq till 50, then either do truckers or ludi maze pq till around 55 or so?

Drake

Tuckers are definitely good for 50~60 IMO , after 60 its a matter of your damage to decide to stay or to move on to mp3 .
    SienZPaladin , lv 172 Paladin ~
    ~ KoClSienZ , lv 120 Wind Breaker
    SienZGenesis , lv 200 Bishop ~
    ~ SienZUltimus , lv 49 Assassin

Lvling record personal best : lvl 1~69 under 24 hrs

I <3 Pooky !