Thread: Slinger Training at Newties

Default Slinger Training at Newties

So I've gotten to level 77, maxed Burst Fire, and am now venturing down the Newties Build with level two octopus.

Sometimes my octopus doesn't even attack. It just sits there for ten seconds and then goes away.

And I'm told to only put SP in it to level 11, at which point it will last 20 seconds. Will it even be useful then? Or will he continue to sit there, for an additional ten seconds, doing nothing?

If someone could tell me how to get my octopus to fire at the egg golem consistently, that would be estoy muy bueno.

Beginner

you should be training at slimy's or voodoo/hoodoo's till 84 when you get 21 octopus so you can summon 3 at once

i trained at slimy's till 80 because one hit kill, and tons of monsters on the map...i'm not talking about the outside slimy's and jr selkie's either, the one's inside the boat.

i was hitting about 25%per hour, 50%with 2x exp

You should be training at windraiders until you can kill newties efficiently (spawns right after you kill).
    I don't think octupus is really that helpful at newtie sniping, and for me only attacks if I'm almost in attacking range of the newtie.