Thread: Getting 403 Forbidden in FireFox

Default Getting 403 Forbidden in FireFox

I'm running regular-settings FireFox [Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.8) Gecko/2009032609 Firefox/3.0.8 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)], and I'm getting a 403 Forbidden error every time I try to access the site. Internet Explorer and Opera aren't giving me this error.

The forum and main page are working fine for me in Opera, Firefox and Internet Explorer. I would suggest manually entering the URL instead of refreshing. If that doesn't work, try clearing your internet data.

I do manually enter it, as global.hidden-street.net. The hidden-street.net portion works, but the MapleStory one does not (I just tested). Also, FireFox automatically clears all of my data upon closing.

Edit #1: Also, sometimes when I try to access global.hidden-street.net in FireFox, I get rerouted to hidden-street.net/singlesignon/initial_check?slave_session=44eda6474d86d59c6abe91 6b1a2639cf&singlesignon_dest=http%3A%2F%2Fglobal.h idden-street.net%2F, and I get a 403 Forbidden error there too.

Edit #2: I just discovered that I can use the forums on this site, but I still cannot access the global subdomain.

I found out what the problem is. I get the 403 if I don't allow cookies from this site. If you guys could fix this problem, that'd be great.

I get this error on random occasions.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Quote Originally Posted by ANerdChickInTraining View Post
    I found out what the problem is. I get the 403 if I don't allow cookies from this site. If you guys could fix this problem, that'd be great.
    Nah, it's not that. Some people are getting it randomly. I got it too a week or so ago.

I got this error as well, it affected ALL parts of Hidden-street.net.

I could not go on the forums or look anything up, even the front page was 403'ing. refreshing did nothing. I closed it, I re-opened it, I refreshed, I navigated away and to. I still got 403.

About 20 minutes later it was back to normal. it was so random.

Quote Originally Posted by Turles View Post
    Nah, it's not that. Some people are getting it randomly. I got it too a week or so ago.
    I was getting it ALL the time. And then, when I cleared out all of my exceptions for cookies, I suddenly didn't get the 403 anymore and got the question if I should allow cookies. Now, after a week of it not working AT ALL, it's now working perfectly.